• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

WOW Recipe

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
So I am hosting my own cooking show in hopes of kicking off a good June on Tuesday and hopefully getting some more shows for June. I'm note sure what recipe to demo. I'm kind of wishing I planned and had put on invitation that I'd have food ready and do a walk through the catalog. However I can't change invite now and I put on invite I'd be demoing a yummy recipe. I feel the fajitas from Weekday dinners done are a good wow recipe but there are several coming thus far that have either hosted or been guests at shows I've done that recipe so I need something new. I'm considering Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad but I'm not sold on it. Maybe I'll do the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco! That may work. But I'm still open to any and all suggestions.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
My opinion? Everyone loves a re-run! :) OK, so I stole that from Michael Reeves. But the point is, even if they've seen the fajitas before, they won't necessarily be disappointed in seeing them again.

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
It's not about the food. So your recipe wasn't a WOW - did they see the booking slide? Did they checkout the host specials coming up? Make a quick demo (or do an interactive one; my suggestion would be Power Cooking Beef) and just bring the tools to life for them. Answer some questions, collect orders. Keep It Simple!

kcmckay

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 24, 2008
Well I think I'm going to go ahead and do the Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresco since I really enjoy that recipe and some others I was considering I don't even like and I think that will accomplish what I'm trying to do. THanks though.

shelly.nurse

May 28, 2009
I love the chicken penne al fresco, and so do the guests at the party that has featured that, selling at least one or two DCB's each!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views