• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow!! I Worked My Tail off up Until Almost the Last Minute!

In summary, Man! What a day!! I closed 5 shows today!!! I really didn't think the last one was going to make it in, but it came through about an hour before the deadline. I know we have until the 5th, but I really need the commission for that order to pay on a bill next month. I have never really thought of PC as being a stressful job at all, but I was chewing my nails off over this one! I want to jump for joy and tell everyone in the house, but they are all in bed, so I am telling my Cheffer family instead. I was also only $81 away from breaking my goal for my highest month! My highest month ever was $3000.94
jenniferlynne
Man! What a day!! I closed 5 shows today!!! I really didn't think the last one was going to make it in, but it came through about an hour before the deadline. I know we have until the 5th, but I really need the commission for that order to pay on a bill next month. I have never really thought of PC as being a stressful job at all, but I was chewing my nails off over this one! I want to jump for joy and tell everyone in the house, but they are all in bed, so I am telling my Cheffer family instead. I was also only $81 away from breaking my goal for my highest month! My highest month ever was $3000.94. I know some of you do way more than that, but for me here in little hick town, that is a lot!!

Good for you, job well done!:)

Awesome! I'm sitting here at 10:05 pm waiting on my host to email me her order. I just called her and she said she was typing it in....HURRY!!!!!

Yikes, she is pushing it!

jenniferlynne said:
Man! What a day!! I closed 5 shows today!!! I really didn't think the last one was going to make it in, but it came through about an hour before the deadline. I know we have until the 5th, but I really need the commission for that order to pay on a bill next month. I have never really thought of PC as being a stressful job at all, but I was chewing my nails off over this one! I want to jump for joy and tell everyone in the house, but they are all in bed, so I am telling my Cheffer family instead. I was also only $81 away from breaking my goal for my highest month! My highest month ever was $3000.94. I know some of you do way more than that, but for me here in little hick town, that is a lot!!
Woo hoo!!! Way to go!!!!:D

YEAH - go you!
Celebrating for you (and going to bed soon!)

For those REALLY rushing - you do have until March 5th for the double-points.

yes, but only till midnight tonight to submit a 500 show to earn free washcloths, was what i was told by my SD...so bummer, I'll miss those. got a $500 show, but not closing til tomorrow. At least I get double points!

pcchris said:
yes, but only till midnight tonight to submit a 500 show to earn free washcloths, was what i was told by my SD...so bummer, I'll miss those. got a $500 show, but not closing til tomorrow. At least I get double points!

Really, the flyer says otherwise!

Checked the flyer and it doesn't have that condition so I hope you can still get them!

I won't be getting them, but I have business cards coming in those colors so my gift to me! :)

Well, off to bed - night all!

what does the flyer say then????? I turned in three shows this afternoon....... so I am curious

jenniferlynne said:

WAY TO GO!!!!!
Doesn't it feel GREAT when you accomplish something big....CONGRATS:D

I hear ya
Up till 11pm, late night closing 2 shows , now I have to clear up a C C that has been declined so more work to do !! I still have 4 more shows to close before the 5th .. so that should be a total of 10 shows this month
I can't take the presure!!!!

jenniferlynne said:

Great job! I know what you mean about hicktown!! Where is yours? Just curious I grew up in Indiana about 20 miles west of Indianapolis. Now I live in a town just as small!! LOL!!

way to go!!

Chef_2_Four said:
Great job! I know what you mean about hicktown!! Where is yours? Just curious I grew up in Indiana about 20 miles west of Indianapolis. Now I live in a town just as small!! LOL!!

Pekin. Ever hear of it?

We have a school, post office, bank, gas station, movie rental store, Mom & Pop grocery store and a caution light :rolleyes: The next town to the North (Salem) is bigger, but has mostly places to eat and drug stores. No stores at all like Target or Walmart. I have to drive about 30 minutes to the South get to one of those towns.

I couldn't wait to log on and go to CC so I could see my sales listed, and it's not updated :eek:

Oh, I forgot to tell you all. I had a friend get on the Outlet and order 6 quick stir pitchers, and she forgot to order them through my website :eek: :(

Good job Jennifer!!

Did you have payments for all the shows you closed? I had to leave two of them open because I am waiting for over $600 in checks. I was afraid to. I already earned my dishcloths, so I wasn't worried about that. It just stinks that I will have to wait so long for my commissions now.

Tammy

Good Job Jennifer!!! I still have 4 shows to close by the 5th...I'm starting to feel the pressure. I want those double points!! So this is going to be a crazy weekend!

pcheftammy said:
Did you have payments for all the shows you closed? I had to leave two of them open because I am waiting for over $600 in checks. I was afraid to. I already earned my dishcloths, so I wasn't worried about that. It just stinks that I will have to wait so long for my commissions now.

Tammy

I had almost all of it. The people I didn't get if from I know, and I know will pay me. Of course, if for some reason they don't, I will be covering it with my babysitting money. At least I have that to fall back on. We just won't have food next week.

Congratulations, Jennifer! I love it when a plan comes together!

Woo Hoo - the IPT is updated!!!
My team worked like CRAZY this month!!!
Tammy, I am like you - I have 3 shows I had to hold open waiting for check to clear -- bummer.

mommyhugz1978 said:
what does the flyer say then????? I turned in three shows this afternoon....... so I am curious

Flyer didn't specify at all but now when I look on the monthly calendar it says the consultant promo does end on the 28th...

Attachments

• feb07_kcn_calendar.pdf
    148 KB · Views: 214
I got my $500 show in at 11:41 CT lets talk about calling it close

I too was up late last night closing out a show. I finally got all my info just after 11. I finally pushed the button around 11:45, talk about close calls. lol

Congrats guys - I didn't get a $500 show in, but I am aiming for mid-season products for sure!!!!

I was up til after 11pm last night too! I feel like a zombie at work today. But I will feel great when that commission check comes in. I had over $6200 in sales this month and I'm in my SS month 2! If only I knew it'd be like this every month I'd leave my day job, but I know this won't always be the case. I had a really good month last month too, but not this good. Oh well, I told my DH that I'd just enjoy my good fortune while it lasts. I have to give all the credit to God, but this site has helped me soooooo much. You guys are awesome. My director is about an hour away from me so I am pretty much on my own and this site has really made the difference!

Keep your chin up, you never know, in six months you could be a SAHM business lady : )

I hope the flyer doesn't mean we only had until last night midnight to turn our shows for Dbl points? I thought we had until March 5th??? I have two of my highest shows due to close tonight!!!!!! Can anyone Directors confirm?

Chef Diane said:
Keep your chin up, you never know, in six months you could be a SAHM business lady : )
That's exactly what I'm praying for. I'm working on getting my teaching certificate right now. I will be done in May. But I think I'd like to do PC full time instead. But my DH will have a hard time with me ditching the teaching path since we just spent $2500 on tuition and state tests!

heat123 said:
I hope the flyer doesn't mean we only had until last night midnight to turn our shows for Dbl points? I thought we had until March 5th??? I have two of my highest shows due to close tonight!!!!!! Can anyone Directors confirm?
Hey Heather!!

Wow, way to go!!! Yes, you have until March 5th to submit shows dated as February and get the double points. HOwever, any shows submitted March 1-5th will go on your March paycheck.

Congrats on a $5K month!!! Holy cow!!!! That's incredible. What a great jump you've gotten on those incentive trip points!!

Wtg!!!!!!!

nickywsn said:
I was up til after 11pm last night too! I feel like a zombie at work today. But I will feel great when that commission check comes in. I had over $6200 in sales this month and I'm in my SS month 2! If only I knew it'd be like this every month I'd leave my day job, but I know this won't always be the case. I had a really good month last month too, but not this good. Oh well, I told my DH that I'd just enjoy my good fortune while it lasts. I have to give all the credit to God, but this site has helped me soooooo much. You guys are awesome. My director is about an hour away from me so I am pretty much on my own and this site has really made the difference!

What an awesome sales month for you!!!!! Congratulations! I wish lots of success!

What is the deadline for closing shows at Pampered Chef?

The deadline for closing shows at Pampered Chef is typically the 5th of the month.

Is it common to close multiple shows in one day at Pampered Chef?

Yes, it is possible to close multiple shows in one day at Pampered Chef, especially for high-performing consultants.

Why was the last show particularly stressful for this consultant?

The last show was particularly stressful for this consultant because they needed the commission from that order to pay a bill the following month.

What was the consultant's goal for their highest month ever at Pampered Chef?

The consultant's goal for their highest month ever at Pampered Chef was $3000.94.

What does the consultant credit their success to in closing 5 shows in one day?

The consultant credits their success to hard work and determination. They also attribute their success to the support and camaraderie of their Pampered Chef family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
Replies