• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This

In summary, "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement and enthusiasm about a product, recipe, or cooking tip. It can be used in various ways in a Pampered Chef business, such as introducing new products, sharing recipes or tips, and using it as a hashtag on social media. There is no specific format or structure to follow when using the phrase, and it can be used for any product or idea. Using "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" can benefit a Pampered Chef business by generating excitement, showcasing expertise, creating a sense of community, and attracting new customers through word-of-mouth recommendations.
kisrae
Gold Member
I have this idea that it might have been done already but I want to share.

I have a show the same night that I'll be at a Family Expo and all my samples will be on the table and I won't be able to bring them with me. So I sent our invites to the guest to have them bring their most used or favorit PC item.
This way I have products and I let the past guest sell.

Also I just came up with the idea of printing up a "Mothers Day wish list" for the moms that will be at the shows with all my personal info that they can give to their husbonds. This way the husbond can cantact me place his order and I will gift wrap it for free.

what do you think.?
:)

Love the wish list idea. One of my consultants has a lot of success with that.

I love it! Especially the wish list idea - would you mind sharing it?

As soon as I make it up I would love to share it.

ohooo I like that idea sounds fun!!!

Related to Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This

1. Can you explain what "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" is all about?

"Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express excitement and enthusiasm about a product, recipe, or cooking tip that they have discovered and want to share with others.

2. How do I use "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" in my Pampered Chef business?

The phrase "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" can be used in a variety of ways in your Pampered Chef business. You can use it to introduce a new product to your customers, share a recipe or cooking tip during a cooking demonstration, or even use it as a hashtag on social media to showcase your favorite products. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is there a specific format or structure to follow when using "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This"?

No, there is no specific format or structure to follow when using "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This". It is simply a phrase to express excitement and share something that you love with others. You can use it in a sentence or as a standalone exclamation.

4. Can I only use "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" for Pampered Chef products and recipes?

No, you can use "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" for any product, recipe, or tip that you are excited about and want to share with others. While it is commonly used in the context of Pampered Chef, it can be used for any type of product or idea.

5. How can using "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" benefit my Pampered Chef business?

Using "Wow! I Just Wanted to Share This" can benefit your Pampered Chef business in several ways. It can help generate excitement and interest in new products, showcase your expertise and knowledge as a consultant, and create a sense of community among your customers. It can also help attract new customers through word-of-mouth recommendations from those who have experienced your enthusiasm first-hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dwyerkim
  • Jolie_Paradoxe