• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello All....just Wanted to Introduce Myself!

Welcome Laurie! Your story is inspiring and I can't wait to see where your business takes you. Thanks for sharing!Welcome Laurie to our addiction! :D Glad things are going well with your biz!Welcome to our crazy family! CS is the place to be, uh, except when you're at a show :)Welcome and continued success with your PC business!Welcome & Good Luck!!!Welcome to CS! Hope you enjoy it here :)Welcome to our addiction! :D Glad things are going well with your biz!Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start! I've never had a $1600 show and I've been in the biz since November 2007!Welcome!!!Thank you all! Jewel....between PC
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello all,

I have been scouring all the great info on CS! I love it and am glad I found you guys. I just read a post about lurkers, so I decided to post this thread and introduce myself.

I'm Laurie, joined PC in Feb and have been having a blast! I just closed my first big show - 1600!! Whoo Hoo

Looks like I have 3 strong recruiting leads, and am working towards earning my way to Disney.

Thank you all for your insight and generosity in sharing! It has helped me and made me more confident! You guys are Fab!

Good luck with your business, and welcome to our little world. I wish you the best.

Welcome, glad you introduced yourself. Congrats on a great start to your business.

Welcome into the light.

Welcome and continued success with your PC business!

Welcome & Good Luck!!!

Welcome to CS! Hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome to our addiction! :D Glad things are going well with your biz!

Sounds like you are off to a tremendous start! I've never had a $1600 show and I've been in the biz since November 2007!

Thank you all! Jewel....between PC and CS obsession, my hubby may need to send me to a group session! = )

Rae.....thanks for the enlightened welcome....may I wear my shades? <eg>

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Rae.....thanks for the enlightened welcome....may I wear my shades? <eg>

Sounds to me like your future's so bright you'll need to. ;)

Welcome to our crazy family! CS is the place to be, uh, except when you're at a show :)

Oh nice one Rae....quite the clever gal! Think I'm gonna have to like you!:D

Thank you all for the warm welcome and good wishes....looks like they were sincere and are coming to fruition!

I have been very fortunate and blessed! This past week has been amazing! Allow me to preen and gush, I do appreciate the patience!

First, I got my rolling tote, at a major discount! Whoo Hoo
Then I got my first big show....the 1600 dollar one! Yay!
Then I got a call from HO.....seems they nominated and selected me for an article in the Spanish CN! Wow!
and then, by mere luck and love from above, (my director, who rocks, has goodie bags for us to motivate us), my goodie bag pick had the knife tote!:eek:

This has truly been an amazing week! I told the interviewer about what a great resource CS has been, and that all new recruits should invest in this wonderful site.

I also told them that my director is so supportive and willing to take time from her hectic schedule to help and motivate us....

I hope they include it in the article!

So OH BOY, has this week been great!

Now if I could get my latest recruit to get motivated and act....his 30 days are almost up, and he has yet to do a show!!!!:cry:

So, I'm praying this next week be a good one....but if not, I still have last weeks thrill to keep me going!

Thanks for letting me go on and on and on! :D

Laurie, it is exciting to hear how well you are doing. I have been with PC for a year now and it has been a blessing since day 1.

Congratulations on your success so far and may you continue to succeed!

Oh, thanks danielle ~ you're a sweetheart!

That's exactly how I feel too....it has been such a wonderful experience with God sending me his blessings. It's true what PC says.....we are offering a gift and amazing opportunity when we offer the chance for others to join.

Welcome aboard :chef:

Thank you all....this camradie really confirms that PC is the best opportunity around.....how crazy it is to be able to say "I LOVE my job" !?! Plus I make more "hourly" than I would in crisis intervention! lol

Welcome to PC and Chef Success, Laurie! It looks like your business is off to a fantastic start. Keep it up, and you will be vacationing in Disney next year, with no problem!!!

What is "Hello All....just Wanted to Introduce Myself!" all about?

"Hello All....just Wanted to Introduce Myself!" is a forum or discussion thread where members of the Pampered Chef community can introduce themselves and get to know each other.

Why is it important to introduce myself on this forum?

Introducing yourself on this forum allows you to connect with other members, build relationships, and share your love for Pampered Chef products and experiences. It's a great way to make new friends and learn from others in the community.

Do I have to introduce myself if I'm new to Pampered Chef?

No, introducing yourself is not mandatory, but it's highly encouraged. It's a great way to get involved in the community and feel welcomed by other members.

Can I include personal information in my introduction?

Yes, you can include personal information such as your name, location, and a little bit about yourself. However, we recommend avoiding sharing sensitive information for your own safety.

Are there any guidelines for introducing myself on this forum?

Yes, please keep your introduction respectful, positive, and relevant to the Pampered Chef community. Also, avoid promoting or selling products in your introduction, as this forum is intended for getting to know each other, not for sales pitches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DawnCJWaller
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • meganmcg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • coriatc