• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would you receive a notification if your Cranberry Dcb order was on backorder?

In summary, a "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder" is the popular Cranberry Deep Covered Baker from Pampered Chef that is currently out of stock and on backorder. While we do not have a specific date for when it will be back in stock due to high demand and supply chain delays, you can still place an order for it. However, your order may experience a delay in shipping. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team. At this time, there is no waitlist for the product, but you can sign up for email notifications for when it becomes available again.
Symara
Gold Member
if you order was on back order would they send you a notice?

the host let me use her 60% off since she didn't have any money (good friend and she just used her free products). would they have let me know if it wasn't coming? It's out for delivery right now.

bumping for new posts list

Yes they should let you know. You can also check on the product status page on CC.

product status page says it's on back order, but I "think" my order went out before that was posted.

When I had one one back order before Christmas, I got a email notice. Hope you get yours sooner than later.

1. What is a "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder"?

A "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder" refers to the Cranberry Deep Covered Baker, a popular product from Pampered Chef that is currently out of stock and on backorder.

2. When will the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder" be back in stock?

We are currently working to restock the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder" as soon as possible. However, due to high demand and supply chain delays, we do not have a specific date for when it will be back in stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

3. Can I still place an order for the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder"?

Yes, you can still place an order for the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder" and it will be fulfilled once it is back in stock. Please note that your order may experience a delay in shipping due to the backorder status.

4. Can I cancel my order for the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder"?

If you would like to cancel your order for the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder", please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. Please note that if your order has already been processed and shipped, we will not be able to cancel it.

5. Is there a waitlist for the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder"?

At this time, we do not have a waitlist for the "Cranberry Dcb on Backorder". However, we suggest checking back periodically to see if it has been restocked. You can also sign up for our email notifications to be alerted when the product is available again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tracyt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jodistrauss
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jodistrauss
  • JennLizFran