• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would This Work--Two Page Newsletter/Invite

C
chelynn
I have two pages that I want to mail to my customers--a fall kick-off invitation and my September newsletter. Can I just tri-fold them together and put a stamp on it? Do they arrive safely? Or do I need an envelope?

That should work... but I think I'd be more comfortable using an envelope. I would know the pages would look better when they arrived.

Hi there! I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I'm happy to help answer your question. While it may be tempting to simply tri-fold your invitation and newsletter together and send them out, I would recommend using an envelope to ensure they arrive safely. This will also give you the opportunity to add a personal touch, such as a handwritten note or a small gift, which can make a big impact on your customers. Plus, using an envelope will give your mailing a more professional appearance. Thank you for reaching out and happy fall kick-off!

Related to Would This Work--Two Page Newsletter/Invite

1. Can I just tri-fold my two page newsletter/invite and mail it without an envelope?

Yes, you can tri-fold your two page newsletter/invite and mail it without an envelope. This is a common practice and can save you money on envelopes and mailing costs.

2. Will my two page newsletter/invite arrive safely if I mail it without an envelope?

In most cases, your two page newsletter/invite should arrive safely if you mail it without an envelope. However, there is always a chance that it could get damaged or lost during the mailing process. If you are concerned about the safety of your mailing, you may want to consider using an envelope.

3. Is tri-folding and mailing without an envelope a cost-effective option?

Yes, tri-folding and mailing without an envelope can be a cost-effective option. It eliminates the cost of purchasing and mailing envelopes, which can add up if you are sending out a large number of newsletters/invites.

4. Are there any limitations to mailing without an envelope?

Yes, there are some limitations to mailing without an envelope. The main limitation is that the contents of your newsletter/invite will be visible to anyone who handles the mail. If this is a concern for you, then using an envelope may be a better option.

5. Are there any other options for mailing my two page newsletter/invite besides tri-folding and using an envelope?

Yes, there are other options for mailing your two page newsletter/invite. You could also consider using a clear plastic sleeve or a mailing tube to protect your newsletter/invite during the mailing process. These options may be more expensive, but they can provide extra protection for your mailing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbykathy
  • esavvymom