• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Worst Excuse to Not Host a Show!

In summary, the conversation is about discussing the most ridiculous excuses people have given for not hosting a show. Some of the excuses mentioned include making a New Years resolution to have fewer people in their life, not having enough space, and not having money for a vacuum. The participants in the conversation share their responses to these excuses and offer tips for dealing with them.
cmdtrgd said:
I've heard of someone in my cluster doing a show on an ironing board. One of my recruits did a show on top of a portable dishwasher - about a 2 foot square!

I did my last show on the end cap of a half wall. I forget what you call it, but guest had their drinks and plates on most of it, so my area was about

5" x 14"

I guess that's one way to not stand behind the table and be out with your guest !!

rennea said:
OMG, I won't go near her or step foot in her home. That is sick, why couldn't she just say that she is ill. WORMS OMG

Here's a link to a story about the condition. Sadly, it's spreading, but at least it's still rare.

http://www.gulflive.com/news/mississippipress/index.ssf?/base/news/115494575334270.xml

Ann

The vacuum and worms get my vote! Wow, I think I usually just get the usual. Though I HATE the people that SWEAR they want to have a show, and you keep calling them and they keep putting you off again and again and again....if you don't want to do it, say NO. If you DO want to do it, then just DO it!!

cooking.with.ann said:
Here's a link to a story about the condition. Sadly, it's spreading, but at least it's still rare.

http://www.gulflive.com/news/mississippipress/index.ssf?/base/news/115494575334270.xml

Ann

Oh I had forgotton about this, OMG thanks nightmares for me tonight. I'm sorry but this is the most disgusting thing I have ever read I couldn't even finish reading the article.

Oh my gosh. I am seriously terrified now. I was laughing at the poor lady too!!! YUCKY! Thank god you didn't have a show there! EWEWEWEWEW!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • texasteacher
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
texasteacher
  • abell