• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Create Logo for Minor Hockey League

In summary, the local kid's minor hockey league needs a logo, and neither of the league's managers are very computer savvy. A friend of one of the managers told the manager about a program that can be used to convert PDF files to jpeg, and the manager tried it and loved it.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Can anyone tell/teach me how to do this? It's the logo for our local kid's minor hockey league. DH is the manager for my son's team this year and needs it for multiple things. The problem is neither one of us are that computer savvy...ok, not at ALL computer savvy and the snooty admin said she will email it tomorrow and mentioned it is a word doc :(

The girl that got my laptop ready put a "snipping tool"; it is fantastic. I don't know where she found it, but you can 'snip' anything and choose to save it however you want.

The snipping tool is so helpful! On Windows 7 go to the Programs menu and then snipping tool! I would Google instructions on how to use it!

Huh, I knew not of this "snipping tool." Learn something new every day! I've been doing it the longer way: shift-print screen, open Paint, paste, select, new, paste, save as (or something like that!)

I used this program to convert a pdf to jpeg and worked great. To convert a Word (or any other MS program) to pdf, google CutePDF. It is an awesome program!

I LOVE the snipping tool! It's fabulous! One of the best things about windows 7!

nikked said:
I used this program to convert a pdf to jpeg and worked great. To convert a Word (or any other MS program) to pdf, google CutePDF. It is an awesome program!

Image converter to JPG Sorry, for some reason, I didn't get the site on there!

I save as a PDF file and then save the PDF as a jpeg.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to EACH and EVERY one of you!!! I did the paste, paint thing from Chef Peg and then tried the snipping tool thing and WE LOVE THEM both!!!!

My husband again, is ultimately SO impressed with how I can come on here and get help from such a wonderful group of people, so quickly, regardless the subject!

As always, you are AWESOME! :D

1. What is the process for creating a logo for a minor hockey league?

The process for creating a logo for a minor hockey league typically involves the following steps:

• 1. Research and brainstorming: This is where ideas and inspiration for the logo are gathered and potential designs are sketched out.
  • 2. Concept development: Based on the research and brainstorming, a few potential logo concepts are developed and refined.
  • 3. Design and refinement: Using digital design software, the chosen concept is created and refined until the final logo is approved.
  • 4. Finalization: The final logo is prepared in various file formats for different uses, such as print and digital.

2. How long does it typically take to create a logo for a minor hockey league?

The timeframe for creating a logo for a minor hockey league can vary depending on the complexity of the design and the number of revisions needed. However, on average, the process can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks.

3. Can I use a stock image for my minor hockey league logo?

No, it is not recommended to use a stock image for a minor hockey league logo. It is important to have a unique and original logo that represents the league and its values. Using a stock image may also result in copyright infringement issues.

4. What elements should be included in a minor hockey league logo?

A minor hockey league logo should include elements that represent the sport and the league, such as a hockey stick, puck, or player silhouette. It should also incorporate the team or league name and colors. Additionally, the logo should be simple, memorable, and easily scalable for different uses.

5. Can I make changes to my minor hockey league logo in the future?

Yes, it is possible to make changes to a minor hockey league logo in the future if needed. However, it is important to carefully consider any changes and ensure that they still accurately represent the league and its values. It is also recommended to work with a professional designer for any logo updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • chefamanda