• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Amazing Deals at Woohoo Outlet Sales | Save on Parchment Paper and More!

In summary, the Woohoo Outlet Sale is a limited-time event by Pampered Chef where you can find discounts of up to 50% off on a variety of kitchen and cooking products. It happens a few times a year and offers a wide range of products including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. While consultant discounts cannot be applied, consultants can still earn commission on sales made during the event. Make sure to keep an eye out for announcements and updates on the website and social media channels.
chefkathy
I am planning on placing an outlet order--DH wants parchment paper cuz he's on a bread baking binge--and I'd rather pay the lowest price since we're just using it here at home and I don't need an updated box. So I emailed out Joy's Tasty Tidbits outlet email this morning stating that I'm placing an order and would be happy to add items to my order to save on shipping and then they could pick them up at my house--I will not be delivering or re-shipping. I had just sent out my Jan newsletter on Monday so I felt bad about two emails in one week (and I put that at the beginning of the email too).BUT--I had two people reply and have about $150 in orders not including my own! WOWSERS!I know I won't get double or triple points but every point counts, right?

Way to go Deb! It's points AND commission!!!!

YAY! That's awesome Deb! Way to go!

great idea Deb!

finley1991 said:
Way to go Deb! It's points AND commission!!!!

oh yeah, it's like free money!

1. What is the Woohoo Outlet Sale?

The Woohoo Outlet Sale is a limited-time event where you can find amazing deals on a variety of products from Pampered Chef. It's a great opportunity to save on your favorite kitchen and cooking items!

2. How often does the Woohoo Outlet Sale happen?

The Woohoo Outlet Sale happens a few times a year, so be sure to keep an eye out for announcements and updates on our website and social media channels.

3. What types of products are available at the Woohoo Outlet Sale?

You can find a wide range of products at the Woohoo Outlet Sale, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The selection may vary, but you can always expect to find great deals on high-quality Pampered Chef products.

4. How much can I save at the Woohoo Outlet Sale?

The amount you can save at the Woohoo Outlet Sale varies, but you can expect to find discounts of up to 50% off on select items. Keep in mind that these deals are only available for a limited time, so don't wait too long to take advantage of them!

5. Can I use my consultant discount at the Woohoo Outlet Sale?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts cannot be applied to purchases made at the Woohoo Outlet Sale. However, you can still earn commission on any sales made during the event. Contact your upline or refer to the consultant guidelines for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
prurnenzymn
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • chefmoseley