• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo!!!! Love That Man in Brown!!!!

In summary, the Roasting Pan and Rack is incredible and people should definitely get it if they're in the market for one. It's perfect for larger tables and the placemats and napkins are nice and colorful.
kimcooks4u
Gold Member
I just logged off and had to come back ....I got the Roasting Pan and Rack just now All I can say is WOW!!!!

I didn't get a chance to really touch the products in the product preview room at conference so I didn't realize :rolleyes: (DUH) how incredible this roaster is. ok that's all. :p

Congrats. I cann't wait to get mine, but I did order it. :D

Roasting Pan already?!! I am sooo excited! I earned mine from June, and am patiently waiting to see my favorite big brown truck pull up again! He's getting a nice Christmas gift from me!

Big brown truck came to my house today too! But, he brought the napkin rings, leaf napkins, and striped place mats. Personally, I dont like them. Not my taste. I like the placemats...but the others...not so cute.

chefloriray said:
Big brown truck came to my house today too! But, he brought the napkin rings, leaf napkins, and striped place mats. Personally, I dont like them. Not my taste. I like the placemats...but the others...not so cute.

How are you all displaying the table runner and place mats. Maybe it is because my table is so big, but it looks odd. Should have paid more attention at conference. It also looks odd with only 2 place mats, 2 napkins, and 2 napkin rings. (Again, could be that my table is too large)

I thought it was kind of strange that they only come in sets of two, but I guess it makes sense so it's easier for people to buy multiple sets without having too many.

I haven't gotten mine yet. I did get the roaster today, though! Yay!

Thanks, Mike - my man in brownI was closing a show this afternoon when our UPS guy showed up with my new roasting pan and rack. The host was at my house, and we opened the box together. She fell in love with the pan and booked another show in October! Great timing, hey? Thanks, Mike, my UPS god!

Diane

P.S. Mike has placed orders with me, too. The next time the UPS person shows up at your door, have a tasty treat made up and hand it to him/her with a catalog. I'm always told I'm his best customer!

The Man in Brown Came Through TodayAnd brought me my roasting pan...my husband couldn't believe how well made it was and that I got it for FREE!! We're leaving on vacation, so I was thrilled it made it before I left!

1. What is "Woohoo!!!! Love That Man in Brown!!!!"?

"Woohoo!!!! Love That Man in Brown!!!!" is a phrase often used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and gratitude towards UPS delivery drivers who bring their orders.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase?

Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase as a way to show appreciation for the delivery drivers who bring their orders in a timely and safe manner, allowing them to continue providing exceptional service to their customers.

3. Is it appropriate to use this phrase in front of the delivery driver?

While it may be tempting to use this phrase in front of the delivery driver, it is important to remember to always be respectful and professional. Instead, you can show your appreciation by simply saying "thank you" to the driver.

4. Can I share this phrase on social media?

Yes, you can share this phrase on social media as long as it is in a positive and respectful manner. It is important to remember that the delivery drivers are doing their job and should be treated with kindness and gratitude.

5. Are there any other ways to show appreciation for the delivery drivers?

Absolutely! You can leave a note or a small gift for the driver, such as a snack or a drink, to show your appreciation. You can also take the time to fill out a survey or give positive feedback to their company about their service. Small gestures like these can go a long way in showing your gratitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • patty42240
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
colegrovet
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies