• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo!! Christmas in January!

In summary, "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!" is a promotional event by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase discounted holiday-themed products during the month of January. The event typically starts on January 1st and ends on January 31st and includes a variety of products such as baking supplies, kitchen tools, and serving dishes. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and can be taken advantage of by shopping on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant in January.
Marg
:D
I got my sell-a-thon stuff today (level II) and my trifle bowl and my change-over kit!!

I had a hoot (and so did the kids!) going through everything!! I LOVE it all!!!

Ain't it great?!!

Congratulations on receiving your sell-a-thon stuff and other goodies! It sounds like you had a great time going through everything and the kids enjoyed it too. It's always exciting to get new items, especially when they are related to something you enjoy. Happy selling! :)

What is "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!"?

"Woohoo!! Christmas in January!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase discounted holiday-themed products during the month of January.

When does "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!" start and end?

The promotion typically starts on January 1st and ends on January 31st each year.

What types of products are included in "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!"?

"Woohoo!! Christmas in January!" includes a variety of holiday-themed products such as baking supplies, kitchen tools, and serving dishes.

Can I use other discounts or promotions in conjunction with "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!"?

No, "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!" cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

How do I take advantage of "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!"?

To take advantage of "Woohoo!! Christmas in January!", simply shop for the holiday-themed products on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of January. The discounted prices will be automatically applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
babywings76