• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woo Hoo, Just Won My 1St Ebay Auction :)

In summary, to pay for an eBay auction, you must log into your account, go to the "Won" section, select the item, and proceed to checkout. It is not possible to cancel an eBay auction win, but customer service can be contacted for assistance. The payment deadline for an auction win varies and should be checked with the seller. Failure to pay can result in consequences for your account. After receiving your item, you can leave feedback for the seller in the "Won" section of your account.
peichef
Don't worry it wasn't Pampered Chef - lol. I bought a sweet outfit for DD. I'm excited.
I can see that EBay could be easily addictive.

YAY! I love eBay! I sell a lot more than I buy on there and it is super! You're right though! It can be addictive. Just try not to get competitive with it. I've known people who keep bidding almost more because they want to be the "winner" than because they really think the item is worth that much!

the only PC item I'd think of buying on EBay is the stoneware rack -- the one for storing the stones.
If an Cdn cheffers want to sell one.... let me know :)

I prefer to get a bid on what I'm selling on Ebay rather then win a bid:)! And no, I do not sell PC stuff!

pampchefrhondab said:
I prefer to get a bid on what I'm selling on Ebay rather then win a bid:)! And no, I do not sell PC stuff!

I agree. So fun to see the bids go up up up!! :)

i did get the old kids in the kitchen cookbook for under $10.....no one here could help, so I tried there. Still looking for the old garnishing cookbook. Anyone have one of those they would like to get rid of?

1. How do I pay for my eBay auction?

Once you have won an eBay auction, you will need to log into your eBay account and go to the "Won" section. From there, you can select the item you won and proceed to the checkout process. You will be prompted to enter your payment information and confirm the purchase.

2. Can I cancel my eBay auction win?

Unfortunately, once you have won an eBay auction, the sale is considered final. However, if there are any issues with the item or seller, you can contact eBay customer service for assistance.

3. How long do I have to pay for my eBay auction win?

The timeframe for payment varies depending on the seller's preferences. Some may require immediate payment, while others may allow a few days. It is important to check the auction listing or contact the seller to confirm the payment deadline.

4. What happens if I don't pay for my eBay auction win?

If you do not pay for your eBay auction win, the seller may open an unpaid item case against you. This can result in a strike against your account and could potentially lead to restrictions or suspension of your eBay account. It is important to pay for your purchases in a timely manner.

5. How do I leave feedback for my eBay auction win?

After you have received your item and completed the transaction, you can leave feedback for the seller. To do so, go to the "Won" section in your eBay account and select the item you won. From there, you can leave a rating and comment for the seller based on your experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kitchenqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies