• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wonder Pets Party Ideas Please...

of a lot of it!Thanks for the suggestions! in summary, the party idea DS wanted is to have a Wonder Pets bday party. Well, his mommies need ideas for the party. Nick Jr. has printable stuff on there. They are on nickjr.com and have a search bar. There are a couple of things on e-bay, but not a lot.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok. DS is turning 2 in a month and wants a Wonder Pets bday party. Well, I'm all for that but I need ideas from you mommies who know about the wa-was (that's what he calls them). They are on nickjr and have printable stuff on there. I know I haven't seen any plates, napkins, cups, nothing around the internet or around town. I don't think they make anything yet. So, please give me some ideas. TIA

Hmmm, a little duck, a little turtle, and a little guinea pig....what could you do?

You would definitely need celery for a snack! Since celery is how they celebrate after each mission accomplished.

My little guy is almost 4, and he LOVES Wonder Pets...he pretends all the time that he is a wonder pet, and is always running through the house singing "wonder pets, wonder pets we're on our way....."

GREAT! Now I'll have that song stuck in my head the rest of the evening.:rolleyes: :sing: :grumpy:

More ideas from Nick Jr. - cute boat cake!http://www.nickjr.com/party/nick-jr-parties/wonder-pets/rescue_party/index.jhtml

ChefBeckyD said:
GREAT! Now I'll have that song stuck in my head the rest of the evening.:rolleyes: :sing: :grumpy:
thanks, now I do too.

You could put capes on all the kids at the party and split them up into three teams for games. There could be a turtle, duck, and guinea pig team. May be you could do a little face paint or have masks.

Do a Flying Boat cake......

This could be fun - wonder if Micah would like a Wonder Pets party???

You DEFINITELY need celery. :)

:sing: We're not too big and we're not too tough, but when we work together we've got the right stuff!

sfdavis918 said:
:sing: We're not too big and we're not too tough, but when we work together we've got the right stuff!
Thanks Sarah....lets just keep that song going all day today too!:sing: :rolleyes:"What's gonna work? Teamwork! What's gonna work? Teamwork!"

Go Wonderpets!!

I LOVE the Wonder Pets!! My three kids go around singning "What's gonna work? Teamwork!" Every time I ask them to do a chore. It makes me melt a little every time.
What a great show, with such positive messages. LOVE IT!!! I wonder if my DD (turning 5 next month) would go along with that theme for her party!?!?

DH hates it because of Ming Ming's lisp.

DebbieJ said:
That's funny - I thought it was Ling Ling! LOL

We are watching Wonderpets right now!

DebbieJ said:

I can't stand the lisp either!!!

I guess I didn't really notice. My DS (almost 14) has a lisp due to loosing his teeth early (accident). But now that you mentioned it, I realize that she does.

I guess I look at the lisp as part of their attempt to encourage diversity & acceptance of people's differences. None of the Wonder Pets (or us) is perfect & yet they can still work together to accomplish great things. As a mom of twins who have challenges, I find the messages of the show really encourage self-esteem & a "can do" attitude. They can overcome obstacles by working together. Lisp or no lisp:)

There are a couple of things on e-bay, but not much. I just typed in "wonder pets" in the main search box. I did Baby Einstein for my DS 3 years ago and at that time I could only find a few birthday supplies on line - they came out in the stores here the next year. Anyway, I found stickers and decorated my own hats, blowers, bib, and table cloth. I also cheat and stack the plates, cups, napkins every other one, alternating character stuff and plain color stuff. It saves money and still looks great.

P4240033.jpg

P4240050.jpg

I don't know why the first pix is sideways. Oh, and I just made the banner on my computer on regular paper and then taped it together.

This lady has a great blog on how she did her son's wonder pets party. She even includes pictures! Very cute.

one more minute please: Wonder Pets Birthday Success

Luckily my son has done parties that I have had no trouble finding supplies for. First was Curious George, then Thomas, and this year it will be Scooby Doo.

Well i guess the first one I picked, but the rest have been his idea :p

That's so exciting!!! :D My DD is a Wonder Pets FREAK!!! LOL For her 3rd Birthday, I made the flyboat for a cake...see pic....she loved it!

....damn, pic is too big. Email me if you want to see it. It's on the nickjr site, but if you can't find it, let me know and I'll go hunting. It was quite easy actually.

Check ebay too for Wonder Pets stuff. I know I have a heck of a time finding stuff here!!

Good luck with the party!! :)

Thanks you guys rock! I like the celery idea, although I know ds doesn't like celery. Maybe if I put something yummy like squeeze cheese, he'll like it. I found a cute chip/dip tray at target today that is shapped like a turtle. I like the idea of capes for the kids and maybe mask like the duck, turtle and guinne pig. I've got right at a month to get this planned. Keep those ideas rolling. :)

peanutbutter and raisins are really good on celery - "ants on a log."

If you google Wonder Pet party ideas, alot will come up, that is what I did for my kids Dora/Diego birthday party. My kids love the Wonder Pets too and I have that song in my head for hours after they watch it.
Good luck :)

Try to find cups, plates, utensils, etc. in the colors of the Wonder Pets. My 5 and 3 year old are more Playhouse Disney kids, so we don't see a lot of this show. However, we ran into the same problem with DD Johnny and the Sprites Party. Our cups and things went along with the theme as opposed to being exactly the show. So, because it takes place in gardens and groves, we found some flower plates and our placemats were green. We also made our own mural that we put on the kitchen wall. I used the packing paper from a PC box and DD helped me plan it. We printed out and enlarged the characters from the show and added it to the mural. We had a great time doing it!
Jessica

http://wonder-pets.littletoons.co.uk/
here is another one

Too funny! I entered "wonder pets birthday party" on Google and this page was the 8th entry!

this is to cute! I'm singing now! My hubby loves it with the lisp~

Related to Wonder Pets Party Ideas Please...

1. How can I incorporate the Wonder Pets theme into my party?

One idea is to use Wonder Pets plates, cups, and napkins for your table settings. You can also decorate with balloons and streamers in the show's signature colors of red, blue, and yellow.

2. What are some fun activities or games that fit with the Wonder Pets theme?

You can have a "rescue mission" game where kids have to save stuffed animals or toys using teamwork, just like the Wonder Pets do in the show. Another idea is to have a craft station where kids can make their own Wonder Pets masks or capes.

3. Are there any Wonder Pets-themed snacks or treats I can serve at the party?

Yes, you can make "rescue flyboats" by cutting out boat shapes from bread and topping them with cheese and turkey slices. You can also have fruit skewers with red, blue, and yellow fruits to represent the colors of the Wonder Pets.

4. Can I find Wonder Pets party favors or goody bags to give to guests?

Absolutely! You can find pre-made Wonder Pets goody bags or make your own by filling them with small toys and treats featuring the show's characters. Another idea is to give out mini rescue kits with band-aids, stickers, and other small items that fit the theme.

5. Are there any specific decorations or supplies I should look for to make my Wonder Pets party a success?

In addition to the items mentioned already, you can also look for Wonder Pets-themed tablecloths, banners, and centerpieces to really bring the theme to life. You can also use paw print or animal print decorations to add to the overall look and feel of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jterre
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jterre
  • jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • pc_jessica