• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Witness a Baby Horse's Birth - Amazing Experience!

In summary, "Witness a Baby Horse's Birth - Amazing Experience!" is an event offered by Pampered Chef where participants can observe the live birth of a baby horse at a local horse farm. The experience typically lasts 2-3 hours and is suitable for children of all ages with parental supervision. Cameras are allowed, but it is important to be respectful of the horses and follow the instructions of the farm staff. No special clothing or equipment is required, but comfortable and appropriate attire is recommended.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I had dinner at camp with the kids tonight and afterwards we were walking down to the stables so I could show them the 2 new baby horses born on Tuesday and guess what?!?!?!

We got there in time to see a baby horse born!!!! It was pretty cool! :thumbup:

That is so awesome. Post pics, I love baby pics no matter what they are.My ds rode my big monster today by himself for the first time he was on cloud 9.

Waaaay cool!

How awesome!!

We all ran to the stables because someone had just been over there and said she was starting so NONE of us had cameras last night and everyone who had a cell phone had a dead battery - go figure!But, the kids want to see all the babies again so I'll try to get pictures today.I got there in time to see just a little of the sack and only one hoof sticking out. Then she moved and the hoof went back in so basically I got to see it all.Poor girl was a maiden mare so she was having some difficulty. She had to have some help part-way through because her baby was big.

I bet the kids were just as excited as you!

Related to Witness a Baby Horse's Birth - Amazing Experience!

1. What is "Witness a Baby Horse's Birth - Amazing Experience!"?

"Witness a Baby Horse's Birth - Amazing Experience!" is a unique event offered by Pampered Chef where participants can witness the live birth of a baby horse at a local horse farm.

2. How long is the experience?

The experience typically lasts 2-3 hours, depending on the length of the birth and the time spent with the mother and baby after the birth.

3. Is this experience suitable for children?

Yes, this experience is suitable for children of all ages. However, parental supervision is required at all times.

4. Can I bring my own camera to take pictures?

Yes, cameras are allowed during the experience. However, we ask that you please be respectful of the mother and baby horse and follow the instructions of the farm staff.

5. Is there any special clothing or equipment required for this experience?

No, there is no special clothing or equipment required. However, we recommend wearing comfortable shoes and clothing that you don't mind getting a little dirty. Bringing a water bottle and sunscreen is also advised.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC