• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Wish List: Labels, Flyers & Postcards

In summary, creating a wish list on Pampered Chef allows you to keep track of desired products and make it easier for others to purchase gifts. You can create multiple wish lists, add notes or comments to items, and share your list via email, social media, or by printing it out. You can also customize labels, flyers, and postcards for a personalized touch.
I put the "wish list labels "on my catalogs.
The "must have" flyer I print out on the backs of outside order forms.
I also have a wish list postcard that I give out to the guest, I help them fill it out and they give it to some they wish to receive a gift from, and that person can mail it to me or give me a call at any time they wish to place an order.
I have gotten many ideas from others to make these. Thank you all for your great ideas!

Attachments

• Must Have.doc
    32 KB · Views: 460
  • Is Your Wish Labels.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 703
Last edited:
Ann, the Wishlist Postcard doc isn't readable ...

Thanks!

Thank you for letting me know I will fix it! Thanks

Wish list postcardHere is the postcard front and back . I hope it works this time. :)

Attachments

• Wish List Postcard Front.doc
    92 KB · Views: 509
  • Wish list Postcard Back.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 391
Looks good, thanks for posting Ann.

Thanks! I'll use the wish list tonight!

1. What is the purpose of creating a wish list?

Creating a wish list allows you to keep track of the products you are interested in and make it easier for friends and family to purchase gifts for you.

2. How do I create a wish list on Pampered Chef?

To create a wish list on Pampered Chef, simply log in to your account and browse the products. Click on the heart icon next to the product you want to add to your wish list. You can also create multiple wish lists for different occasions.

3. Can I add notes or comments to my wish list items?

Yes, you can add notes or comments to your wish list items. Simply click on the "Add Notes" button next to the product and type in your desired notes or comments. This can be helpful for specifying size, color, or any other details for the product.

4. How do I share my wish list with others?

To share your wish list with others, click on the "Share" button next to your wish list. You can then choose to share via email, social media, or by copying the link. You can also print out your wish list to give to others.

5. Can I customize labels, flyers, and postcards for my wish list?

Yes, you can customize labels, flyers, and postcards for your wish list. Simply click on the "Customize" button next to the product and you can add your own text, images, or choose from pre-designed templates. This is a great way to personalize your wish list and make it stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wendleispampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wendleispampered
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies