• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find a Wire Framed Picture Holder for Coupons and Bookings?

In summary, the wire framed picture holder that is used for attaching coupons or dates for bookings can be found at Kohls or at Joann Fabric's.
StephsKitchen
Does anyone know where you can find the wire framed picture holder to attach coupons to or dates for bookings??

Stephanie

I've seen them at various stores in the picture frame dept.

I have looked EVERYWHERE for these! It seems like before I needed one I saw them everywhere....now I see them nowhere! The ones I do find only hold 1-2 things, I'd really like one with 4-5. If anyone has seen any lately please let me know!!

If you are talking about the wire thing that you can use for a booking tree they have them at Kohls or BBB - be sure to use your coupon!! They are about 20 each.

Cool! i was thinking Kohls, but I will also look at beth bath and beyond - I do have many coupons!!!

Thanks for the tip!!

Stephanie

I have been looking EVERYWHERE for these! It seems like before, when I didn't need them.. I found them everywhere...now, I find them nowhere!!! The ones I do find only hold like 1-2 items, I'd really like one that holds 4-5!! If anyone finds any please please let me know!!

Ok.. are yout talking about the picture holder that has the little pincher thing at the top to hold pictures? I swear I saw something like that at wal-mart and also Dollar Tree.

I got mine at Michael's for about $5. It has 5 wire holders.

Last Friday I went to countless stores in search of one and found nothing!
So I came up with my own thing. I call it a booking boards... I got a cute purple board from walmart that is metal. I printed out all my dates in purple ink with a pretty font onto card stock. Then cut them all pretty added some colored stickers and a small magnet to the back. I had bought this large sheet of thin magnets from the dollar tree and cut it into time squares. I used it at my Saturday show and got four bookings.... YAH!
Maybe I can get my hubby to help me post a picture...

I looked for them EVERYWHERE for almost a year...then in the fall the my older kids and I went to paint our own pottery, and they had one there! The bottom "base" was square and I got to paint that...then the little tree hands stick out of the top.

I agree...before I was looking for them, I think I saw them everywhere! As soon as I was looking, it was like finding a needle in a haystack! lol

I found a cute one at Kohls for $6.00.

sputnik photo clip

http://www.cb2.com/family.aspx?c=910&f=1639

jo ann fabrics has some. it is like a craft store (michaels, ac moore)

I couldn't find one here so I just made my own! Michaels has all the supplies and I used a cute terracotta pot that I painted as the base. Works great!

Kohls in our area doesn't have anything at the store but they do online.

I have been looking fo these forever. I just looked online at Joann fabrics and Kohls.

Kohls had a flower thing that was kind of it but not quite.

Any other ideas?

I found mine at Target

I got mine at Dollar Tree. It is a flower shaped photo holder. Was a bit hard to find there as they only had a few. I bought mine maybe in Feb

I just bought one I posted in another thread on Amazon!

What is a wire-framed picture holder?

A wire-framed picture holder is a decorative item used to display photographs, artwork, or other small items. It typically consists of a metal wire frame with clips or hooks to hold the items in place.

How do I use a wire-framed picture holder?

To use a wire-framed picture holder, simply place the frame on a flat surface or hang it on a wall using the attached hook. Then, insert the desired items into the clips or hooks to create a personalized display.

What sizes of pictures can a wire-framed picture holder hold?

The size of pictures that a wire-framed picture holder can hold varies depending on the specific product. Some holders may be designed for small photos or postcards, while others can accommodate larger items such as 8x10 prints. Be sure to check the product description for size specifications.

Can a wire-framed picture holder be used for anything other than pictures?

While wire-framed picture holders are primarily designed for displaying photos, they can also be used to hold other lightweight items such as cards, notes, or small pieces of artwork. Some holders may even have additional features, such as a memo clip, for holding notes or reminders.

How do I clean a wire-framed picture holder?

To clean a wire-framed picture holder, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as these may damage the finish or bend the wire frame. If needed, gently reshape the frame with your hands after cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gbakes27
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • ivy5683
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • KrisGio