• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a File: Unlock $10 off Your Host's Order at Every Show!

In summary, the "Find a File" promotion is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to reward hosts for hosting successful shows. To participate, hosts simply need to host a show and have a guest book a show of their own. The promotion can be used multiple times, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The $10 discount must be used within 90 days of receiving the file code.
tvwalsh72
I remember seeing this coupon to give to a host for $10 off her order at every show she books for you before her show. I thought I saved it and I've been serching for a while for it and I can't remember what it is called.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can you help?

Thanks a Bunch - Tricia

Look in the files under "Booking Bucks"

Thanks A Million!!!!!!

How have I never seen this before?!?!?!?!?

I may be easily confused (OK, I know I am), but the back of these certificates read to me as though they are given to the person booking the show, not the host they are booking off of. I think it is the specification that the certificate is valid at future host's show that gives me the impression, because it makes more sense to me that the future host would need it more at her show than at the show booked off of her show. I hope this makes sense, as I am not sure I am wording this correctly.Also, I have seen advice in other threads that if you give out things like this, then they should be valid at the booked show. Oh, I think I am now figuring out the answer to my own question. They work like this:Suzie Hostess is having a show. Jenny Toobusy cannot make it to Suzie's show, but books her own show to happen the following month. Suzie gives you Jenny's form at her show, so Suzie gets $10 off her order at Jenny's show. Is that how they work? TIA.

1. What is the "Find a File" promotion?

The "Find a File" promotion is a special program offered by Pampered Chef to reward our hosts for hosting successful shows. It allows hosts to unlock a $10 discount on their own order for each show they book.

2. How do I participate in the "Find a File" promotion?

To participate in the "Find a File" promotion, all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef show and have at least one guest book a show of their own. Once their show is held, you will receive a unique file code that can be used to unlock your $10 discount.

3. How many times can I use the "Find a File" promotion?

You can use the "Find a File" promotion as many times as you want, as long as you host a show and have a guest book a show of their own for each use. There is no limit to the number of times you can unlock the $10 discount.

4. Can I combine the "Find a File" discount with other discounts or promotions?

Unfortunately, the "Find a File" discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used on its own for a $10 discount off your order.

5. Is there an expiration date for the "Find a File" discount?

Yes, the "Find a File" discount has an expiration date of 90 days from the date the file code is issued. Make sure to use it before it expires to take advantage of the $10 discount on your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • Pedey