• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning the Mega Millions: Sharing the Wealth with CS Friends!

In summary, Just so you know, when I win the Mega Millions tonight, I plan to share it with all of my CS friends. I surely can't spend it all on my own and want to share it with anyone here that needs it!
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
Just so you know, when I win the Mega Millions tonight, I plan to share it with all of my CS friends. I surely can't spend it all on my own and want to share it with anyone here that needs it!:D

Count me in Brenda:D Just need a home for dear ol' mother in law that doesn't include me!!! Of course, my ticket may be the winning one;)

Careful what you say! people would hold your feet to the fire on that one! ;) Good luck though.
Not sure I'd want it- the headache people endure afterwards....uggh. (Money beggars and "family" crawling out of the woodworks.) But if you do, read this article on "how to handle it".
http://www.wral.com/business/story/10919963/

Thanks for reminding me to BUY a ticket!! Can't win without one!! ;)

You won't have to worry about winning the jackpot, because I'M going to win it.:D

That is so nice of you:)!

I will hold you accountable for that. :) You can just give me enough to get me completly out of debt.:)

Rats.:(Dear Boss:I was just kidding Friday afternoon. See you on Monday?TKG

Last edited:
I know the drill already. My mom's cousin won the NY state lottery years ago. $17.1 million. He hired a lawyer, a financial planner, and only took care of his immediate family. I would have enjoyed helping everyone on here that shares their struggles. I only spent $1 and only had 1 number.The thought was nice, huh?

Yes Brenda, the thought was incredibly nice, just like you;)

I guess we can all go back to life as we knew it. Of course, I had a dream last night that Kathy Yellets won (is that how you spell it?), her name was in the paper along with 4 other winners I don't know. No idea why her name came up, maybe she won something and I'm psychic :D

When these jackpots get this big, it's when the anti-gambling zealots come out to tell us how stupid we are to buy tickets - that a lottery is a tax on the stupid, it's a waste of money, it's cruel to the poor - all the same yada yada yada talking points. The do-gooders all know how to run our lives better than we do.They don't understand that for a buck, for a few hours, I had dreams of what I would do, who I would tell off, what charities would suddenly have huge windfalls, what color my Maybach would be, what companies I would suddenly own, what the name of my foundation would be, what line my new business manager would use to tell the moochers to get lost, and what I would say when I called Uncle Warren to have lunch with him, and ask him to bring the Super Swat back into the line at the Pampered Chef.But today, back to reality.(How much is Powerball tonight?)

pchockeymom said:
Yes Brenda, the thought was incredibly nice, just like you;)

I guess we can all go back to life as we knew it. Of course, I had a dream last night that Kathy Yellets won (is that how you spell it?), her name was in the paper along with 4 other winners I don't know. No idea why her name came up, maybe she won something and I'm psychic :D

She is my hospitality director. if she did, I will let you know next week after our meeting. ;)

$60 million KG! That too would be enough to a lot of good for a lot of people.

I consider my purchase a donation to the state of Texas

1. How much is the Mega Millions jackpot?

The Mega Millions jackpot varies depending on the number of tickets sold and whether or not there is a winner. However, it typically starts at $40 million and can reach hundreds of millions of dollars.

2. What are the odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot?

The odds of winning the Mega Millions jackpot are approximately 1 in 302.6 million. However, the odds of winning any prize in the game are 1 in 24.

3. How do I share the wealth with my CS friends if I win?

If you win the Mega Millions jackpot, you can choose to share the wealth with your CS friends by either giving them a portion of your winnings or setting up a trust fund for them. It is important to consult with a financial advisor before making any decisions.

4. Can I remain anonymous if I win the Mega Millions jackpot?

It depends on the state where you purchased the winning ticket. Some states allow winners to remain anonymous while others require their names to be made public. However, even if your name is public, you can still choose to keep your identity private by hiring a financial advisor or lawyer to claim the prize on your behalf.

5. What are the taxes on Mega Millions winnings?

The federal tax on lottery winnings is 24% and state taxes vary depending on the state where you purchased the winning ticket. It is important to consult with a tax professional to determine the exact amount of taxes you will owe and to create a tax plan for your winnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih