• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excited to Be Here and Learn From You All

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and solutions to make cooking and entertaining easier. It was founded in 1980 by a home economics teacher and offers the opportunity to become a consultant through online sign-ups or through a current consultant. Benefits of being a consultant include earning an income, receiving discounts, and attending exclusive events and trainings. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or sign up for a virtual party and earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.
Your Pampered Foodie
Hi Everyone!
My name is Tanya and I'm known as the Pampered Foodie by friends and family.
I've been creating recipes to share with family and friends for years, and have been purchasing Pampered Chef products and solutions for over 20 years. But, it wasn't until the past summer when I happened to be at a party with the intention to just get out of the house and relax, and NOT purchase anything, did I see an opportunity in Pampered Chef as a side-gig. NOW - I just need to figure out the best way to build the business on the side while managing a full household, two other businesses, the marketing management of a large nonprofit organization, and still make time for extended family and friends. I'm looking to you all to help TEACH ME how to get in front of the RIGHT people, and in the process, maybe, I can share some of my own wins and victories in the kitchen with you.

Attachments

• 20160713_194030.jpg
    20160713_194030.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 398
Welcome to CS YPF!

1. Can you tell me more about Pampered Chef products and solutions?

At Pampered Chef, we offer high-quality kitchen tools and solutions that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Our product line includes everything from cookware and bakeware to pantry items and recipe books.

2. How long has Pampered Chef been in business?

Pampered Chef was founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher, a home economics teacher who wanted to create a business that would allow women to earn an income while still being able to prioritize their families.

3. How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will receive a starter kit with everything you need to get started, including products, training materials, and business tools.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and attend exclusive events and trainings. You also have the support of a community of consultants and the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or sign up to host a virtual party. You will work with the consultant to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the menu for the party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Patricia A Tana
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kara Eaton
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Jeesjohn
  • Deb Hagen