• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New for Cs - I Have a Proposal :)

In summary, the first ever CS sharing CD was created by the author to share with others. He is willing to share it with Janet next since she was the 500,001 post. He is also willing to share it with anyone who is interested.
kcjodih said:
Okay all we need to vote. Since we already have so many interested should we just start a list now and then start at the top of it and go from there? Or do I send to the first person, they listen and then post and the first to respond gets it and then they listen and post and the first person then to respond gets it etc?

Also is it going to be a CD we're sending around with a little notebook or is it going to be a cd CASE with multiple CD's and a notebook? LOL

I think I opened a can of worms and now I don't know what to do with it!

Oops, just read this post and saw your little note. That'll teach me to read all the posts! :rolleyes:

And maybe I'll just bring my original to you next summer to borrow if the copy hasn't made the rounds by then. We always spend 10 days in PEI every summer but this year we relied on someone else to book for us since we booked for all of them and us last year. Guess what? She remembered all her family and local friends when booking the campsites (she lives in NS) and forgot us so when we found out in April it was too late and we're out of luck this year!

You can bet we'll be booking for ourself (and ourselves only) next Feb and WILL be making our annual jaunt next August!

kcjodih said:
And maybe I'll just bring my original to you next summer to borrow if the copy hasn't made the rounds by then. We always spend 10 days in PEI every summer but this year we relied on someone else to book for us since we booked for all of them and us last year. Guess what? She remembered all her family and local friends when booking the campsites (she lives in NS) and forgot us so when we found out in April it was too late and we're out of luck this year!

You can bet we'll be booking for ourself (and ourselves only) next Feb and WILL be making our annual jaunt next August!

That sucks about this year!!! But I'm already excited that you'll be here next year!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Definitely have to get together....CD or Not!! ;)

So where do you usually camp?

PChefPEI said:
That sucks about this year!!! But I'm already excited that you'll be here next year!!!! WOO HOO!!!!! Definitely have to get together....CD or Not!! ;)

So where do you usually camp?

Twin Shores. Ever here of it?

<h2>1. What is the proposal for the first ever CS sharing CD?</h2><p>The proposal is to create a sharing CD for members of CS to pass along and listen to. It was inspired by a contest win for the 500,000 post on CS and the desire to share with others.</p><h2>2. How will the sharing CD work?</h2><p>The CD will be sent to the first person on the list (in this case, Janet) and after listening to it, they will pass it along to the next person on the list. This process will continue until everyone on the list has had a chance to listen to it.</p><h2>3. Will there be a cost for participating in the sharing CD?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a cost for shipping and insuring the CD as it is passed along to each person on the list.</p><h2>4. Can anyone participate in the sharing CD?</h2><p>Yes, anyone on CS can participate in the sharing CD as long as they are willing to cover the cost of shipping and insuring the CD.</p><h2>5. How can I get involved in the sharing CD?</h2><p>If you are interested in participating in the sharing CD, you can reach out to the person who currently has the CD or post on the thread to be added to the list. You will then be responsible for shipping and insuring the CD when it is your turn to receive it.</p>

Related to New for Cs - I Have a Proposal :)

1. What is the proposal for the first ever CS sharing CD?

The proposal is to create a sharing CD for members of CS to pass along and listen to. It was inspired by a contest win for the 500,000 post on CS and the desire to share with others.

2. How will the sharing CD work?

The CD will be sent to the first person on the list (in this case, Janet) and after listening to it, they will pass it along to the next person on the list. This process will continue until everyone on the list has had a chance to listen to it.

3. Will there be a cost for participating in the sharing CD?

Yes, there will be a cost for shipping and insuring the CD as it is passed along to each person on the list.

4. Can anyone participate in the sharing CD?

Yes, anyone on CS can participate in the sharing CD as long as they are willing to cover the cost of shipping and insuring the CD.

5. How can I get involved in the sharing CD?

If you are interested in participating in the sharing CD, you can reach out to the person who currently has the CD or post on the thread to be added to the list. You will then be responsible for shipping and insuring the CD when it is your turn to receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jnnfrc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg