• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?

In summary, "Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers customers the chance to win amazing prizes by listening to designated radio stations and entering a special code word on the website. The prizes vary and can include kitchen gadgets, gift cards, and trips. You can enter the code word once per designated time slot per radio station, and the end date for the promotion varies.
ChefMary412
Has anyone got that special call during their show yet this week to say they have won???

Yes there have been several on here already, look for threads called "my show was a winner" and similar titles.

My hostess and I won last night, and Pamperedval and her histess won Monday night. I am hoping to win tomorrow night as wee !! ( I want to give the skillet to my brother for his birthday)

I didn't win :( but I had a great show $553.00 in sales, maybe more, my host said she may have some outside orders before we close her show. I can't complain.:sing:

I'm very excited that we're doing that in Canada too in August!!! WOO HOO! I can't believe the prizes!! AMAZING!!!! I've been pretty lucky this year with winning lots of PC contests, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one!! :)

mrssyvo said:
My hostess and I won last night, and Pamperedval and her histess won Monday night. I am hoping to win tomorrow night as wee !! ( I want to give the skillet to my brother for his birthday)

Congratulations! That's AWESOME!!! Hoping to win tonight!!!

I won last night too:D

I won last night at my "Rugged" Chef show! All guys was interesting!

Related to Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?

What is "Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?"

"Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef that gives customers the chance to win amazing prizes by listening to select radio stations.

How do I participate in "Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?"

To participate in this promotion, all you have to do is listen to the designated radio stations during the designated times and listen for the special code word. Once you have the code word, you can enter it on the Pampered Chef website for a chance to win.

What kind of prizes can I win with "Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?"

The prizes available for this promotion vary and can include anything from kitchen gadgets and products to gift cards and even trips! Each radio station will have its own set of prizes, so make sure to tune in to multiple stations for more chances to win.

How many times can I enter the code word for "Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?"

You can enter the code word once per designated time slot per radio station. This means you can enter multiple times if you listen to different stations during different time slots. However, each code word can only be used once.

When does "Winning Big on the Radio - Have You Heard the News?" end?

The end date for this promotion can vary, so make sure to check the official rules on the Pampered Chef website. Typically, the promotion will run for a few weeks or months, giving you plenty of chances to win.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
Cindycooks