• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Winner Announced: I Just Won a New Pair of Sunglasses!

In summary, Beth got sunglasses and a case, while Becky D won the travel case. Beth is upset she's not a D anymore, but is consoled by the cooler she won last year.
pkd09
Silver Member
I just looked on the list and I won the sunglasses and case.

It looked like Becky D won. Wassup with that, girlfriend? I thought you are a D and not eligible for the drawing :confused:

I got all excited when I saw the name Bates, but it wasn't me.

Becca_in_MD said:
It looked like Becky D won. Wassup with that, girlfriend? I thought you are a D and not eligible for the drawing :confused:

Different person. Last name is spelled different.

Thanks, Beth. I was worried that somehow she had lost D status.

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks, Beth. I was worried that somehow she had lost D status.

Umm, yes - that is me. :( I have lost Director status this month. But it's okay, because it will be back...and once the Revised Career Plan starts in March, I won't ever have to deal with losing it again. (I have 15 on my team, but right now, only 1 Sr. Consultant.)

I won the sunglasses - I never win anything!! Maybe this will be my lucky year!! The only thing is that I wear transition lenses and not sunglasses!! LOLOLL....:D

ChefBeckyD said:
Umm, yes - that is me. :( I have lost Director status this month. But it's okay, because it will be back...and once the Revised Career Plan starts in March, I won't ever have to deal with losing it again. (I have 15 on my team, but right now, only 1 Sr. Consultant.)

Oh no!!! So glad the new career plan will take care of this. Sunglasses are your small consolation prize for not being a D this month. Wear 'em with pride!

Congrats to all of the winners. 3 shows going in this week for me. I have my eye on those other 2 prizes in the photo on CC.

I won! I won! I won! I won the travel case! I'm a little excited, in case you hadn't noticed. :D

I WON TOO!! I NEVER WIN ANYTHING! I'M EXCITED TOO! I want to be the grand prize winner next week. I'll have six shows submitted. I think I should win.

Congratulations to all of you. OK, I'm next to win something.

I didn't win, but that's because my show canceled. (More upset about that than about not being eligible for the drawing, frankly!) I'm consoling myself by using the cooler I won last spring for my lunch today!

how do you see if you've won something?? do they email? How long after shows submitted?

oh man! I thought I won- I saw my last name, and my state...but it was a different first name. Must be a typo. ;)

I won too! I didn't even know! I just got a package and it said booking blitz and I said cool! I opened it and got sunglasses and case! I'll never wear the sunglasses but I'll use the case because the brightness of it will definitely garner some attention! Lime green isn't really my thing but can't complain about something you got for free by winning it! :D

cookingwithdawn said:
how do you see if you've won something?? do they email? How long after shows submitted?

There's a list each week on CC. You'll find a link in the PC Newswire.

I won again! I won the drawstring backpack. Yippee!Well, I didn't win again. Seems they posted the same list as last week at least for a few hours. Darn! Oh, well, I'll be happy just to win the 3-day hotel stay at NC at Saturday's Spring Launch. :cool:

Last edited:

Related to Winner Announced: I Just Won a New Pair of Sunglasses!

1. How do I claim my new pair of sunglasses?

To claim your new pair of sunglasses, please follow the instructions provided in the announcement or email you received. This may include filling out a form or contacting a specific person or department.

2. When will I receive my new sunglasses?

The timing of when you will receive your new sunglasses will vary depending on the specific giveaway and shipping times. Please refer to the announcement or email for more information on when you can expect to receive them.

3. Can I choose the style or color of my sunglasses?

In most cases, the style and color of the sunglasses are predetermined and cannot be chosen. However, if there are options available, you may be able to make a request when claiming your prize.

4. Is there a size guide for the sunglasses?

If the sunglasses come in different sizes, there may be a size guide provided in the announcement or email. If not, you can contact the company for more information on sizing.

5. Are the sunglasses covered under any warranty?

The warranty coverage for the sunglasses may vary depending on the brand and type. Please refer to the manufacturer's website or contact customer service for more information on the warranty for your specific pair of sunglasses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aurora
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Aurora
  • sarahlegare
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies