• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine & Cheese Show Tonight - Make Ahead Recipe?

In summary, there are many great make-ahead recipes for a wine and cheese show, but one easy and delicious option is Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce. This recipe calls for a small wheel of Brie cheese, cranberry sauce, chopped walnuts, puff pastry, an egg, and honey. Simply wrap the Brie in the pastry, top with cranberry sauce and walnuts, and bake for 20-25 minutes. Drizzle with honey before serving with crackers or bread.
jhammer22
I was wondering if anyone has a good recipe to make ahead for a wine & cheese show I have tonight. I am just doing an easy demo at the show, but would love to make something to take with me.

Any help would be appreciated - I don't have cookbooks yet, so if you could post the recipe too :eek:

Julie

tomato bruscetta goes really good with wine and cheese. I couldn't find the recipe online for you but I make it all the time and it's really easy.
all of this is aproximate....use however much you want
3 med. tomatos-diced
1 med onion-diced
2 garlic cloves-pressed
1 tsp dried basil
some salt and pepper
I think that's everything, just mix it all together and serve on toasted french bread. Yummy and simple.

One easy and delicious make-ahead recipe for a wine and cheese show is Baked Brie with Cranberry Sauce. Here is the recipe:Ingredients:- 1 small wheel of Brie cheese- 1/2 cup of cranberry sauce- 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed- 1 egg, beaten- 1 tablespoon of honey- Crackers or bread for servingInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).2. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface into a large square. Place the Brie cheese in the center of the pastry square.3. Spread the cranberry sauce over the top of the Brie and sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top.4. Fold the corners of the puff pastry up and over the Brie, sealing it closed. Brush the beaten egg over the top of the pastry.5. Place the Brie on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown.6. Once the Brie is done, drizzle the honey over the top and let it cool for a few minutes.7. Serve the baked Brie with crackers or bread for dipping. Enjoy!

1. Can I prepare the recipe ahead of time?

Yes, all of our wine and cheese show recipes are designed to be made ahead of time so you can spend more time enjoying the event with your guests. Just follow the instructions in the recipe and store it in the fridge until you're ready to serve.

2. How long can the make ahead recipe be stored?

The storage time for each recipe may vary, but most can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. We recommend checking the specific recipe for any storage instructions.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as the original recipe. We recommend sticking to the ingredients listed for the best outcome.

4. Can I make the recipe in advance and freeze it?

We do not recommend freezing the make ahead recipe as it may affect the texture and taste of the dish. It's best to prepare it the day before or morning of the event for optimal flavor.

5. Do I need any special kitchen tools to make this recipe?

No, our make ahead recipes are designed to be easy and convenient for anyone to make. You may need basic kitchen tools such as a knife, cutting board, and mixing bowls, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • nancycookspc