• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win the Logo Pack Contact Blitz: Anticipation Grows!

In summary, the contact blitz challenge did not go well for our team. One girl got 5 bookings, another got 2 catalog shows (and another cooking show when dropping off the catalogs at work) and one girl got 3 cooking shows. But the announcement of the logo challenge winners put a damper on the excitement.
Kelly8
Does anyone remember the date home office was going to pull winners for the logo pack for the contact blitz? I'm getting antsy!:balloon:

It's up on consultants corner. I saw one Kelly- Carver, might be more, I just glanced. Is that you?

No Darn! I have my hopes up still. I was really proud of my girls coming to my house on such short notice to do the contact blitz, and one of my girls got 5 bookings. I would love to tell them we won! Thank you for letting me know!

where is it? I don't see it

They said they would notify winners on or about March 2 - so I guess that means we didn't win. :cry:

I don't see it up on CC - niclowther, I wonder if you're thinking of the Logo Challenge?

it was in the newswire posting and is on CC...they have the 100 list there...they each won the 2 qt collapsible bowl

kreaser said:
it was in the newswire posting and is on CC...they have the 100 list there...they each won the 2 qt collapsible bowl

That's the logo challenge.

yeah, I still don't see the contact blitz challenge. It's kind of frustrating. I was very excited about this challenge,threw together a meeting at the last minute, e-mailed the results and it's almost like they're shoving it under the rug. Even if I didn't win (sniff), I would like to see who did.

I don't remember anything about a contact blitz challenge, just a logo wear challenge. Did I miss something?

Must have. Directors were asked to hold a special meeting to do a contact blitz with their team. The results were then to be e-mailed to home office. From there 100 (I think; could definitley be wrong) directors names would be randomly pulled to win a logo pack to pass on to their team.

Our team participated in the blitz. I got 5-6 bookings from it!!!

I had one girl get 5 bookings, another got 2 catalog shows (and another cooking show when dropping off the catalogs at work) and one girl got 3 cooking shows. so it was successful and well worth the time, but I wish that HO wouldn't have dropped it like a bad habit. They announced the logo challenge winners. And I would have loved to see what all was in the logo wear.

Related to Win the Logo Pack Contact Blitz: Anticipation Grows!

What is the "Win the Logo Pack Contact Blitz: Anticipation Grows!" event?

The "Win the Logo Pack Contact Blitz: Anticipation Grows!" event is a promotion by Pampered Chef where consultants can win a logo pack for their business by participating in a contact blitz.

How can I participate in the contact blitz?

To participate in the contact blitz, you will need to reach out to potential customers and hostesses and share information about Pampered Chef products and the opportunity to join as a consultant. You can use phone calls, emails, social media, or in-person conversations to make contact.

What is included in the logo pack prize?

The logo pack prize includes a variety of marketing materials such as business cards, flyers, and social media graphics with the Pampered Chef logo and branding. These materials can help you promote your business and attract new customers and team members.

When is the deadline to participate in the contact blitz and win the logo pack?

The deadline to participate in the contact blitz and be eligible to win the logo pack is [insert deadline date]. Make sure to reach out to as many potential customers and hostesses as possible before the deadline to increase your chances of winning.

Is there any other benefit to participating in the contact blitz besides the chance to win the logo pack?

Yes, besides the chance to win the logo pack, participating in the contact blitz can also help you build your customer base and grow your business. By reaching out to potential customers and hostesses, you can increase your sales and bookings and potentially find new team members to join your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • Mel5497
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • esavvymom