• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Weekend Getaway to the Poconos!

That was a way to get people in the door without them knowing what the real offer would be.One way to get people in the door is to offer a free demo. Another way would be to have a drawing for a free weekend in their home. People may be more likely to take the risk if they do not have to pay anything up front. I think a free weekend is a great idea!
cookingwithdawn
I have yet to have a $1000. My first show for January ended at $921 which was not too shabby. Hubby suggested I have a drawing for a free weekend in our house in the Poconos for a $1200 show. Any thoughts?? I guess I would have to have a disclaimer that states this has nothing to do with Pampered Chef the company.

Sounds pretty cool, not many people have a 2nd home in Poconos ;)

People will work really hard for something like that - I would make the limit higher. For a weekend stay in a vacation house I would say $1500 in guest sales. That is an awesome thing to have the ability to do. All you have to do when you make the flyer is put on that the bottom that the offer is only available through you. That would take care of anything legal.

I would def say like $1500 in sales! Even if they have to make it up themselves, people may do it just to get that weekend!!! That's a fabulous idea!!

Don't forget to include a clause for traveling.

And make a note that you're not responsible for their travel, simply their accomodations. I assume you have insurance on the house that covers people visiting in case they get hurt, but you'll also want to make a clause that if anything is damaged, they're responsible.
Word everything carefully, you don't want to scare them away - you just want them to realize that they need to be responsible ;)

Check out the area for a "Legal Forms" Store. You will want to really cover your butt so make it simple by finding a rental agreement. This will cover everything from injury to damage. It is especially good to have if anything does go wrong so you can take it your insurance company.

sounds like a lot of work and worry for a $1200 or a $1500 show. Personally I would find another way to get sales.

I am sort of with Patty on that. It is not as cut and dried as it sounds. You need to cover the point that the accommodations are on you, not the gas back and forth. They will need to feed themselves, entertain themselves as well as fix any thing they break, purposely or not, and I say purposely because unless you run a back round check, you do not know who will be living in your home. Honestly, not worth it.

Heck I'D do a $1500 show for ya for a free weekend in the Poconos ;) :D

I'd be concerned about having strangers in my house. Unless it's one that you rent out on a normal basis so it's set up for that, I just wouldn't want to go there.

This sounds cool, but is the risk worth it? Think of the extra commission you would make -- around $115 - $125 for that extra $500 in sales. I'm not sure that is enough to take a chance. Sweet of your hubby to help you come up with ideas!

Sandi

I also would do a $1,500 show for a weekend in a resort nearby, Anyone want to offer me Panama City Beach in April?

We currently rent the house out, so having strangers there is not a problem.
Thanks for all the input :))))

When I used to work with Rainbow vaccuum cleaners they had a deal with a timeshare company. When we asked to do a demo we offered a weekend somewhere.

Related to Win a Weekend Getaway to the Poconos!

What is the "Win a Weekend Getaway to the Poconos!" promotion?

The "Win a Weekend Getaway to the Poconos!" promotion is a sweepstakes organized by Pampered Chef where participants have the chance to win a weekend trip to the Poconos, including accommodations and activities.

How can I enter the sweepstakes?

To enter the sweepstakes, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and reach specific sales goals during the designated time period. Eligible consultants will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.

When is the deadline to enter the sweepstakes?

The deadline to enter the "Win a Weekend Getaway to the Poconos!" sweepstakes is typically announced at the beginning of the promotion period and is subject to change. Please refer to the official rules for the most updated information.

How will the winner be selected?

The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received during the promotion period. The drawing will take place shortly after the deadline and the winner will be notified via email or phone.

What is included in the Poconos weekend getaway?

The prize package includes a two-night stay at a hotel or resort in the Poconos, as well as pre-planned activities and meals. The exact details of the getaway may vary depending on availability and the time of year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jessneeley
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies