• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Prize! Take 4 of Our Online Courses by Year-End

In summary, this person is offering a drawing for people who complete 4 of the 8 online courses between now and the end of the year.
DebPC
Staff member
Website online courses.I am thinking of having a drawing for a product (worth maybe $20). Everyone who completes 4 of the 8 online courses between now and the end of the year. They would need to send me the completetion certificates to be put in the drawing.

I just offered my team a drawing for doing the online courses. I don't know if anyone has been doing them, I'll see tomorrow at my meeting. I think it is a good idea though.

My execs exec is making all her directors do them. Supposidly at the Exec Conference the home office was ticked that more aren't encouraging their downlines to take these. My exec has done 4 so far and says they're informative and kind of fun. and only take about 20 minutes each.

My NED told us last night that at Chairmans Circle they brought out the numbers on how many each NED had taken. If they think a NED can learn something, they are SO valuable!!!

I've taken all of them and mentioned it to my exec. She implied that I would get more value from taking tele-classes.

I agree to a point. These classes are a great review and as directors we need to know what is in them so that we can encourage our teams to take them.

It is also nice to be able to tell a new consultant which class to take when they come to you with a question. I think that they would feel that it holds more weight coming from the company and it teaches them to look for the answer first.

If you think you don't need to take the courses, try just taking the tests. You will quickly figure out what you may need to brush up on. I did all of them so I could tell my team I had done them and incourage them to do the same.
At my meeting last night there were a few that had done 6, but no on had done them all yet.

So before our meeting we tweeked it. They have til 11/13 our next meeting to take all 8 courses and they'll be put into a drawing for $100 in products.

I had 2 or 3 people that had done 6, but no one had done them all. I think I will do something like this for our next meeting.

My director hooked up her laptop to her big screen tv and we showed them where they were as well as other neat areas of the website too.

I love both, but right now cats are better for my lifestyle.

Cats, yes, three of them. I'm on the road so much that it is nice they can take care of themself with someone coming in every other day. THEY might not agree tho.

--Jenny L

Both. I used to be more of a cat person but now dogs for sure. My cat has been crapping under my bed lately (she's about 15 years old) so she's no longer my favorite.

I'm pretty fond of my boxers.

I am a cat person. I had a lovely cat- Katie- for 14 years- she passed last fall. My cat Moe Ron joined our family last fall. He has made me question wanting pets at all over the course of his year in my life. But he is starting to grow on me. Like fungus.

I am a dog person...the only good cat is a dead cat...my brother likes cats though and he is getting ready to move back in with us and he has a cat...we will see how that goes.

Attachments

• TPC Fall 2009 Gift Packages.doc
    594.5 KB · Views: 199
I was a cat person... until our last two kinda did that in with their antics and house destroying ways. I'm a guinea pig person now. *giggle*

I grew up with Dogs and cats. My last cat we had before I got married when I was living at home was awesome. She (Kitty) had the personality of a human.
I loved her so much. My mom let her out one day and she never came home. :cry: We think the coyotes got her...:cry::cry:
My parents have had German Shepards my whole life. They have a brother and sister now, Bailey and Ryker. These will be the last for them

I had a cat before I had my son-his name was Toby and he was plain NASTY :mad: He would attack my ankles in the middle of the night if I got up. I was scared to put my son down on the floor with him so he is living it up in FL with my friend Kelly.

NOW....I have Salem. He is a 5 year old male that we got this past summer. His owner was moving to Australia to teach and couldn't take him. He would of ended up in the shelter. He is a sweet cat. But he sticks to me like glue.
We aren't allowed to have dogs in our condos but we want to someday get a pug or a boxer. Something with that kind of face!

Sorry for the long post.

I love both and have both. We have 2 cat, Monkey and Malibu... and a Pitbull named Duke and may I add he is the biggest baby ever.... If I even raise my voice he starts shivering and is ready to pee on the floor at any moment. lol

Having pets makes it hard to go away for any length of time though.... really the dog makes it hard, the cats would be easy to deal with... so next go around I will get a small dog that I can take with me;) I really really want a Yorkie.

We always had dogs growing up. We had a cat this last year until she passed away of old age. Now we have a puppy and think only dogs from now on.

Both for us! My cat is an outside cat because my daughter is allergic to him, she's alllergic to dogs too, but our dog is a low dander dog, and she is less allergice to dogs, than cats, which she itches like crazy when she is anywhere near one! We built a cat door on the garage when we realized Jessica (my daughter) was allergic, because it gets too cold here in Spokane to not give him shelter!

I begged for cats when I was growing up and had a couple over the years. Now, I really have no desire to have cats. I love love love my dogs though. Don't get me wrong if something were to happen I am sure I would take in a cat again but I wouldn't go looking for one.

No pets right now. But we watch Mason- Greg's cat when he travels. Best of both worlds.

Dogs.....I hate litter boxes.
We have a Chocolate Lab-Ollie. Just this morning DH reminded him that he is not a purse dog and Momma can't hold him like he is. He is my baby..........at 110 lbs.

I finished mine 12/10 get extra ribbon and did the cookware class too love it and it is a big help to Newbies my new consultants that took them are rocking on and the ones who didn't are stagmant. uh

1. What is the deadline for taking the 4 online courses to win a prize?

The deadline to complete the 4 online courses and be eligible for the prize is December 31st of the current year.

2. How do I sign up for the online courses?

You can sign up for the online courses by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Online Courses" tab. From there, you can browse and register for the courses you are interested in.

3. What happens if I have already completed some of the required courses before the promotion was announced?

If you have completed some of the required courses before the promotion was announced, those courses will still count towards the 4 required courses. However, you must complete the remaining courses by the deadline to be eligible for the prize.

4. What is the prize for completing 4 online courses?

The prize for completing 4 online courses is typically a product or tool from the Pampered Chef catalog. The specific prize may vary depending on the current promotion.

5. Can I take the same course multiple times to count towards the 4 required courses?

No, you must complete 4 unique courses to be eligible for the prize. Taking the same course multiple times will not count towards the requirement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • plichte
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefinski