• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Win a Free PC Cooking Show by Entering a Business Card Drawing?

In summary, the Pampered Chef PC Cooking Show is an interactive event that showcases high-quality kitchen tools and offers tips and techniques for making delicious meals at home. To enter the business card drawing for a free PC Cooking Show, simply drop your business card into the designated bowl at the restaurant. The show itself is a fun and educational experience where attendees can learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and try out the amazing kitchen tools. It is also possible to host a PC Cooking Show at your own home and earn free products and discounts. There is no cost to attend the PC Cooking Show and it is a great way to learn more about Pampered Chef and their products, with the chance to win a free show by entering the business card drawing.
ILOUANGOUDOM
hi everyone. i guess this is my 2nd posting. i'm so thankful for this site and being able to share ideas with other PC consultants. i need some suggestions...i used to work for this restaurant and you know how some restaurants have drawings for free lunch by asking customers to enter their business card...well, i was thinking of asking the owner of the restaurant i worked for if i can leave a fishbowl by the cash register and have customers drop their business cards in for a chance to win a free PC cooking show. i would have a drawing once a wk and offer the owner a PC product for letting me do it. what do you all think?

Last edited:
That's a good idea if you can get some stores to do it. Also, maybe the same idea at a bridal boutique w/ a gift certificate for the owner/manager if he/she let's you set up. (people LOVE something for free) :) Good luck!

If I were you I would get all those business cards who entered and call them all and let them know they get free kitchen shows.

What is the Pampered Chef PC Cooking Show?

The Pampered Chef PC Cooking Show is an interactive cooking demonstration that showcases our high-quality kitchen tools and offers tips and techniques for making delicious meals at home.

How can I enter the business card drawing for a free PC Cooking Show?

To enter the business card drawing, simply drop your business card into the designated bowl at the restaurant. Winners will be chosen at random and contacted via the information provided on their business card.

What can I expect from the PC Cooking Show?

The PC Cooking Show is a fun and educational experience where you will learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and get to try out our amazing kitchen tools. It's a great opportunity to gather with friends and family and enjoy a delicious meal together.

Can I host a PC Cooking Show at my own home?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to bring the PC Cooking Show to your home and share our kitchen tools and recipes with you and your guests. You can even earn free products and discounts by hosting a show.

Is there a cost to attend the PC Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the PC Cooking Show. It's a free event and a great way to learn more about Pampered Chef and our amazing products. Plus, you may even win a free PC Cooking Show just by dropping your business card in the drawing!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CyndiWilliams
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • susan g
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies