• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried BRU Saturday for Your Next Event?

In summary, Shari is getting ready for her 3rd BRU tomorrow. She is doing a simple/elegant table with fudge and perhaps those Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells. She made up PC bags (from Nancy's) with a recipe card, opp folder, free show card (business card size), I Love Referrals post cards, and her business cards. She wants them to "register" for the coupon/recipe bag (instead of doing a door prize.) Then she will feel less corny about calling Monday about the free shows.
tada
I'm getting ready for my 3rd BRU tomorrow. I was reading over some old posts getting myself ready.

I'm doing a simple/elegant table tomorrow - Simple Additions 3 tier stand with fudge and perhaps those Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells. This is to draw attention.

I made up PC bags (from Nancy's) with a recipe card, opp folder, free show card (business card size), I Love Referrals post cards, and my business cards. It looks nice.

I want them to "register" for the coupon/recipe bag (instead of doing a door prize.)

Then I will feel less corny about calling Monday about the free shows. I can ask if they looked over the info in the bag - offer the free show - ask for referrals.

I've got to pump myself up and get my sales face on.

Can't do the BRU event tomorrow as I am headed out of town . . .

to NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF COURSE! I am traveling to my director's home tomorrow to spend the night and we catch our plane at 6:30 am Sunday.

I hope to meet some of you there!

Hey Shari-don't rub it in!!!:) I'm in Wave 3 & have to wait a whole other week.:eek:

I am just so excited that I have an entire week off of work (and that I am attending conference) that I could not resist posting!

I hope everyone has great fun!

I was just kidding! Have a great time! I can't wait to go either!! It's my first conference. I think I'm driving my husband crazy with my excitement-he's probably ready to send me with Wave 1!

I am working it. I am really hoping it will help fill my July and August.

tada said:
I'm getting ready for my 3rd BRU tomorrow. I was reading over some old posts getting myself ready.

I'm doing a simple/elegant table tomorrow - Simple Additions 3 tier stand with fudge and perhaps those Chocolate Silk Mousse in Crispy Shells. This is to draw attention.

I made up PC bags (from Nancy's) with a recipe card, opp folder, free show card (business card size), I Love Referrals post cards, and my business cards. It looks nice.

I want them to "register" for the coupon/recipe bag (instead of doing a door prize.)

Then I will feel less corny about calling Monday about the free shows. I can ask if they looked over the info in the bag - offer the free show - ask for referrals.

I've got to pump myself up and get my sales face on.

How does one get in with BRU anyways? We only have 1 close in my area. How many instore events do they have a year or month?
Thanks for any info!

What is BRU??

BRU is Babies R Us.

They seem to have events monthly. It's kind of funny because last summer a fellow cluster-mate and I did a few at our local BRU when they did these things, but they stopped doing them for some reason. At that point, I don't think it was a national thing. Now it's up and running again, but I never pursued it this time. I did get a wedding registry out of it and a couple of shows!

Related to Have You Tried BRU Saturday for Your Next Event?

What is "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?"

"Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?" is a fun event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants and customers gather to make and enjoy delicious brunch recipes using Pampered Chef products.

How can I participate in "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?"

To participate in "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?", you can either host the event at your home or attend as a guest at a consultant's home. You can also participate virtually by joining a virtual event or by hosting your own virtual event.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?"

No, you do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to attend "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?". Anyone can attend as a guest and enjoy the delicious brunch recipes and learn more about Pampered Chef products.

What are the benefits of hosting "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?"

As a host of "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?", you will have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host rewards. You will also have the chance to connect with friends and family over delicious brunch recipes.

Can I earn rewards as a guest at "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?"

Yes, as a guest at "Who Is Doing Bru Saturday?", you can earn rewards by placing an order during the event. You will also have the chance to learn more about Pampered Chef products and connect with other guests and consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Joysbiz
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies