• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win a Chillzanne Sectional Server with Cooking Club of America!

In summary, the Chillzanne Sectional Server is a versatile serving dish designed to keep food chilled and fresh for hours. To enter the contest to win one, you must be a member of the Cooking Club of America and follow their instructions. The winner will be announced at the end of the contest period, which is typically a few weeks after the start date. Unfortunately, the contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada, and each person is only allowed one entry. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.
Momma23boys
Silver Member
Cooking Club of America is featuring our Chillzanne Sectional Server as one of their give away prizes to members! Very cool..!!:p Another boost for Pampred Chef to those who love to cook!!

Hi womans day also had some pampered chef items for prizes in there June issue. Found it when I took mom for cat scan. Also had some cute cakes, one had a swimming pool with teddy grams and a sliding board made of fruit rollup. see you soon

Last night I was watching the idiot box and came upon "Take Home Chef" the lady's kitchen he was in when they were slicing potatoes, they had the vintage PC Vario Slicer. I'm sure it was, but they didn't focus the camera on it too long, and then it seemed to disappear off the counter?????
Maybe I just couldn't catch a glimpse of it.

Kris

Did you say idiot box? That is hilarious!!

Hi there! I'm so excited to hear that the Cooking Club of America is featuring our Chillzanne Sectional Server as a giveaway prize for their members. It's always such an honor to have our products recognized by other cooking enthusiasts. And I couldn't agree more, it's definitely a boost for Pampered Chef and all of our customers who love to cook. I hope whoever wins the Chillzanne Sectional Server enjoys using it as much as I do. Happy cooking! :)

1. What is the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

The Chillzanne Sectional Server is a versatile serving dish that is designed to keep food chilled and fresh for hours. It is perfect for entertaining and can be used to serve a variety of cold dishes such as salads, fruits, and dips.

2. How do I enter to win the Chillzanne Sectional Server?

To enter the contest, you must be a member of the Cooking Club of America. Simply visit their website and follow the instructions to become a member. Once you are a member, you will automatically be entered into the contest for a chance to win the Chillzanne Sectional Server.

3. When will the winner be announced?

The winner will be announced at the end of the contest period, which is typically a few weeks after the start date. The exact date will be stated on the contest rules and regulations page.

4. Is this contest open to international residents?

Unfortunately, this contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada. Residents of other countries are not eligible to enter at this time.

5. Can I enter more than once?

No, each person is only allowed one entry into the contest. Multiple entries will result in disqualification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U