• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will You Be at NC to Receive Your Surprise Booklet?

In summary, John has put together a booklet of 116 recipes for Trifle bowls. There are 31 chocolate based recipes, 31 salad recipes and 51 non-chocolate dessert recipes. Julie can order 10 books for $25.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I was talking about in another thread. You can see tha booklet at the Meet & Greets or you can order them today! Tell me you will be at NC and I will hand deliver them to you then! In order for me to have for you at conference, I will need these orders by July 3rd. Thanks!

Attachments

• Triffle Bowl Book-Order Form.pdf
    80.6 KB · Views: 643
John, You're amazing! Thanks so much for putting this together.

It is like I said on the flyer...I got so sick of having tons of loose paper all over the place and all of my Trifle Bowl owners were looking for recipes so... plus I am only gettting about $.40 for my time to put them together. I figured I could not be the only person out here who was sick of reams of loose paper!

Now, the question is....did you taste test each recipe for accuracy?

Dang it - I am in Wave 3

Not Wave 1Kathy,
If you don't like them, just e-mail me and I will get them back from you.
So it does not mean you can't get them. Just print the order form and get it to me a.s.a.p. and I will get them out a.s.a.p.!

Just one more thing...Wave 1!!! If you are absolutley sure you would like to place an order, you can e-mail me your info based on the order form. That will give me a head start.
[email protected]

You are awesome! What a great idea!:p

This is a fabulous book, ladies! I was lucky enough to see the prototype!

How awesome John! I will forward this to my cluster-mates.
Can we order any time if we're not picking up from you at conference? Money's tight right now until after next comission day...:rolleyes:

John this is fantastic that you have put together something like this. I have like you said serveral sheets of paper laying in a folder with different recipes on them for the Trifle Bowl. I will be attending conference and am in Wave 1. I have put my order form in the mail along with my check to have them mailed to me at home. I am also going to forward this on to my cluster group so that everyone else can take advantage of this. Can we order more later on?

Thanks
Ashley

I plan to keep printing as long asyou all keep wanting them. I mean the whole purpose was to make this so much easier for all of us!

And yes, please do pass it on!

pampered1224 said:
you all keep wanting them. I mean the whole purpose was to make this so much easier for all of us!

And yes, please do pass it on!
Thanks John! I'll be ordering some next month:)

I love that idea! Thanks

I'm new today with CS. I am so lost. This great booklet, what is it? I just know I need one. Is it Trifle recipes??? What wave are you all in, John and the rest? I am wave 1. Just started in Feb. I love great new recipes ideas. Tell me all about it or direct me to the original strand on this subject.
Thanks for whatever great thing you put together John.

Julie

FirstNo Diane I did not try each recipe! I am in the process of loosing weight, 45 plus pounds thus far, not gaining it! And with all that chocolate and pound cake I could do some major damage to the diet!
Julie,

This si collection of 116 recipes for your guests who order Trifle bowls.
There are 31 chocolate based recipes, 31 salad recipes and 51 non-chocolate dessert recipes.
However, I have to do this in groups of 10. $25 gets you 10 of the books. Each contains a forward with some helpful equipment suggestions for making these trifles including a description of the bowl itself just in case you need to "sell" someone on the idea of getting one. When you give them this, the decision should be easy for them.
And each of these recipes sounds fabulous. There are even some unusal recipes as well. And some are hard! Just to give them something to really sink their teeth into.
So...
The best thing is that they are in a booklet format. Like I mentioned, the only reason it came to light was because I had people who loved the bowl but could not figure out what all to do with it.
So here it is. Keep one copy for yourself as these recipes can get you through ALL 4 SEASONS of cooking!

Last edited:
That is a novel idea.... good for you!:)

Thanks John. I have been pulling together trifle recipes too for my customers as well as many they can use with their micro cookers and with their deep covered bakers. I get a lot of requests for recipes for these 3 products.

Julie

Here it is againFront and center. If you had a chance to see them at the Meet & Greets I would like to know what you thought. And I do need to sell a few more sets just to cover the cost of what I have already put into the project. 20 sets for that matter by month end. So, if you have any comments - please let me know!

Or better yet, order some today!

John I actually just pm'd you after seeing your name, it reminded me to ask you about the booklets!

How can I get some?Would love to get some--what do I need to do?

Can I get just one book for myselfI would like just one book for myself if anyone is wanting to sell just one. I have only sold one trifle bowl and I have one myself. I would love to try some new recipes to try at my shows. Maybe that will help me to sell them.

My director and I had the chance to have Breakfast of Caring with John at our 2007 National Conference. And we got to see John's collection of recipes in this lovely little book that he has put together. It is really nice. Simple and nice. I didn't get to purchase any at conference, but other ladies were giving him money and writing him checks. I plan on ordering some very soon. I am thinking I would like to get some for my consultant team, and they would even make nice gifts for some of my host. Thank you John. Best wishes on your diet. And it was nice having breakfast with you. You may not remember me, but you may remember that the home office took a picture of our breakfast table.

I didn't pay you??
pampered1224 said:
I was talking about in another thread. You can see tha booklet at the Meet & Greets or you can order them today! Tell me you will be at NC and I will hand deliver them to you then! In order for me to have for you at conference, I will need these orders by July 3rd. Thanks!

I knew I should've gone back upstairs :( I either broke a bone or really have a bad sprain, went to the Dr's yesterday and will follow up on Tues :( At least getting a break from my much hated job (hospital I"m at with awful mgt!

Anyways,

Please send me your address and I"ll send you a check.

Thanks

Liz

Man oh manIt has been absolutley nuts since I got back to work so I am really sorry this took so long. In the original post is the order form. But here it is again!
Remember too, and I am sorry about this, but the price goes to $3.00 a book on August 1.

Attachments

• Triffle Bowl Book-Order Form.pdf
    80.6 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
Was just wonderingI need to do some more printing this week. Has anyone sent me order since last weekend? Just wanted to know how many copies I may need.

Thanks.

OK Bad newsI will be changing the cost of the books to $3 each in lots of 10 on the first. You can still get the "CHeck me out book" for $4.50.

The cost of two types of paper, fastners, and postage is what is causing the the price change.

The new order form will be under Recipe Tips by the 1st.

I am stopping the posts to this thread as one will be easier for me to keep track of.

Thanks for the support folks!

Sent out last week.Hey-
I did send an order last week. You should hopefully get it by today.
Tabitha

I know I am from New York but do not hold that against me, what is this Wave I see on all your posts?

Melissa, that's for National Conference. There are so many consultants that HO splits us up into 3 groups, or waves.

john i would love to order the try me book but will need to do it in a few weeks, after pay day of course! is that still going to be okay?

Yes Laurie,I haven't gotten the new form up. I do need to up the cost to $3.00 each.

And so everyone knows, I have most ready to go out that I have. I sortta screwed up the contents AFTER putting about 150 copies together so I had to take them all apart, print new contents pages and put them aback together again.

In a way, thank goodness! I would have hated it if you all got your copies and could not see the contents info. The margin was too far over and printing under the fasteners!
BOTHER!

New Order FormIf you are looking at ordering trifle books, please look at RECIPE TIPS.
NEW ORDER Form is the thread. Thanks!

Related to Will You Be at NC to Receive Your Surprise Booklet?

1. What is the surprise booklet that will be available at NC?

The surprise booklet is a special collection of recipes and product information exclusively available to Pampered Chef consultants at the National Conference.

2. Can I see the surprise booklet at the Meet & Greets?

Yes, the surprise booklet will be available to view at the Meet & Greets during the National Conference. You can also pre-order it now to ensure you receive a copy at the conference.

3. Can I still order the surprise booklet if I am unable to attend the National Conference?

Yes, you can still order the surprise booklet even if you are unable to attend the National Conference. However, in order to receive it at the conference, orders must be placed by July 3rd.

4. How can I ensure that I receive the surprise booklet at the National Conference?

In order to receive the surprise booklet at the National Conference, you must place your order by July 3rd. This will ensure that the booklet is available for you to pick up at the conference.

5. Can I hand deliver the surprise booklet to you at the National Conference?

Yes, if you are attending the National Conference, you can request to have the surprise booklet hand delivered to you by mentioning it to me. However, this request must be made by July 3rd so I can make sure to have it available for you at the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies