• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Business Materials Available at Nc

In summary, the email says that you must be registered for NC in order to purchase the catalogs, mini-catalogs, and recruitment brochures. They will ship on July 13.
raebates
Staff member
If you want to be among the first to get the new stuff (catalogs, mini-catalogs, recruiting brochures, recipe cards) you've got to pre-order them. According to the latest email they won't be available for purchase at NC.

According to the email you MUST be registered for NC in order to purchase them. They'll ship on July 13.

I'm glad they are doing that. It worked so well at Spring Launch- and saves me from having to haul them around at conference or transport things home!

I just ordered mine. I think my shoulders will thank me since they won't have to bear the strain of carrying all that stuff.

Grrrr....just tried to order mine, and I wanted to pay with PC $$. It won't let me - says that I don't have enough in my account to pay for it. Ummm, I have the PC $$ I earned for promoting, plus about $30 that I've earned through my cluster. I went into my account, and the balance is substantially higher than what my supplies would be...:(:confused:

Sorry, Becky....looks like you'll have to call HO in the morning.So can we order these through P3 or do we have to do it through CC? It doesn't like the extra letter after the number in P3 for me.....

it's through CC under Samples

I was hoping we could order it through P3 also - I like to be able to track how much I spend on supplies in one report....oh well, I'll live :D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
I was hoping we could order it through P3 also - I like to be able to track how much I spend on supplies in one report....oh well, I'll live :D

You can always manually enter the expense into P3.

I wonder what they're going to do about the calanders. Last few years I bought them & put them in with the surprise boxes to be shipped home. I guess this year we won't have either....:(

ChefBeckyD - check your PC dollar balance first - you can pay for portions of the total, part with PC dollars, part with PC debit, part with PC credit.NooraK - it's only available through Consultant's Corner, not P3 for now. I think they said after July 19th it'll be available through P3, since only conference attendees are able to order now - that must be their way of regulating it.

frozenchef said:
ChefBeckyD - check your PC dollar balance first - you can pay for portions of the total, part with PC dollars, part with PC debit, part with PC credit.

NooraK - it's only available through Consultant's Corner, not P3 for now. I think they said after July 19th it'll be available through P3, since only conference attendees are able to order now - that must be their way of regulating it.

Yes, but my total for the supplies I'm pre-ordering is $27. My balance in my PC $ account is $160. (checking that was the first thing I did) There is NO WAY that I don't have enough PC $$ to cover it, and I'm not spending other money when I know that I have that there to spend!

NooraK said:
You can always manually enter the expense into P3.

I forgot that I could do that - thanks!

I called yesterday about this and they said nothing would ship til after conference. Who knows....BUT your accounts would be charged NOW for whatever you buy. So I'm going to wait, don't want to mess with too much money laid out yet.

The information says that orders will ship on July 13, so mine should be waiting for me when I get home. Others should get theirs right after they get back from NC.

I ordered mine already and it is a great relief to know now what I have in my account!! Also payday is Thursday! Wahhhhhhooooooooooooo:sing:

Ginger428 said:
I wonder what they're going to do about the calanders. Last few years I bought them & put them in with the surprise boxes to be shipped home. I guess this year we won't have either....:(

They may not have the calendars again and even so if I remember correctly they were pre-order last year. Didn't we get one at conference and then had to pre-order by September? Two years ago Merrill sold them and we had to lug them around/ship them with surprise boxes.

I thought I read that they are not doing surprise boxes this year.

BethCooks4U said:
They may not have the calendars again and even so if I remember correctly they were pre-order last year. Didn't we get one at conference and then had to pre-order by September? Two years ago Merrill sold them and we had to lug them around/ship them with surprise boxes.

I thought I read that they are not doing surprise boxes this year.

Last year they were selling them at the resgistration booths because I remember buying 100 at a discount & sending them home with the items from the surprise boxes.

I have to think that by doing it this way, it saves them a lot of work and hauling of stuff from HO to McCormick Place. In actuality it saves us money too in the long run as well as it means less luggage to check at airports or at least a lot less energy hauling it onto a bus or train or trying to get it all in a car. Plus I bet it is cheaper for us to order it via P3 or CC than shipping it from NC. (I am starting to sound like I know how to send text messages with all those abbreviations!) I do not remember Ho every saying anything about the surprise boxes at all. Whether they were or were not going to be available. I think because they did not mention them, that we all just assumed they were not available. I just hope that we get at least one catalog and one mini-catalog like we have in past years. I can't afford to pre-order them right now but would like to have at least one mini for my party on the 16th. It always works great for bookings!

I am with Rae...I am SO happy I won't be hauling that stuff around! And glad that they will be here when I arrive home (or within a day or two) I hope they have the calendars. Customers love these and they are so reasonably priced to give as a host gift.

Is there any benefit to pre ordering other than getting them first?

I imagine that the reason they went with pre-ordering instead of available at NC is that we're all in one giant conference. Lines were long when there were only 1/3 of us there. I can't imagine what the wait would be like with 3 times the people. I can't imagine that they wouldn't give us one new catalog and one new mini-cat.Angel, as far as I can tell, the only advantage is having them early. But, I consider that a BIG advantage.

I plan to order some .. it was just about how much to order .. I tend to over order on catalogs.

Spoke with my ED and she said HO is planning lots of give-aways this year. Asked her if we'd get samples of the new materials. And she said yes. Think she said 2 pkg of minis.

I'm waiting to order mine b/c I want to combine the order with sales receipts and such to save on the shipping.

in the past we always got a full size catalog and a mini at lunch in a white envelope.

raebates said:
Angel, as far as I can tell, the only advantage is having them early. But, I consider that a BIG advantage.

Why is it a BIG advantage to have them in July and not wait until August? I'm not being ugly, just curious.

Danette said:
Why is it a BIG advantage to have them in July and not wait until August? I'm not being ugly, just curious.

so you can have fall host packets ready ASAP

Yep. I have people chomping at the bit to find out what the new fall products are. The sooner I have things the sooner I can start talking up fall shows.

I agree with Rae. I have 2 big shows scheduled for the first weekend in August and hope to start filling my Fall in addition to the end of August. I have hosts who are very competitive and will want to be the first to unveil the new fall products to their friends.

I pre ordered my items, but now I am curious about whether or not we will get to see them at NC. I also remember seeing somewhere that there will be no surprise boxes this year. This is my first year. I am so excited.

ChefAndiHV said:
I pre ordered my items, but now I am curious about whether or not we will get to see them at NC. I also remember seeing somewhere that there will be no surprise boxes this year. This is my first year. I am so excited.

they always give us one full size catalog and one mini catalog at lunch on the day the products are revealed. I don't know how that will all work this year, but I don't see them NOT doing it somehow.

I'm sure we'll see them and get one of each of the catalogs. After all, that's part of the reason we're supposed to be at NC--to see the new products.

Related to No Business Materials Available at Nc

1. Can I pre-order new business materials before NC?

Yes, you can pre-order new business materials such as catalogs, mini-catalogs, recruiting brochures, and recipe cards before NC. However, according to the latest email, they will not be available for purchase at NC.

2. Will I be able to purchase business materials at NC?

No, according to the email, you must be registered for NC in order to purchase business materials. They will not be available for purchase at NC.

3. When will the new business materials be available for purchase?

The new business materials will ship on July 13. According to the email, this is the earliest date they will be available for purchase.

4. Can I purchase business materials without attending NC?

No, according to the email, you must be registered for NC in order to purchase business materials. They will not be available for purchase without attending NC.

5. What types of business materials can I pre-order?

You can pre-order catalogs, mini-catalogs, recruiting brochures, and recipe cards. These are the only types of business materials mentioned in the email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buzz26
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg