• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do Stoneware or Cooling Racks Impact Fish Flavor and Durability?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware, including bakeware, cookware, knives, gadgets, and food storage solutions. All of their products are carefully tested and designed to meet high safety standards, and they offer a satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty. These products can be purchased online through their website or through independent consultants, and hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts with support and guidance from the consultants.
dessertMama
If you cook a fish on the stoneware will it leave a fishy taste or smell? The cooling rack, if you use it overtime will it get rusty? These are the questions that came up today on my cooking show and I told them honestly that I'm not sure what the answer is but will look it up and will let them know as soon as I find out.

Thank you

The cooling rack might get rusty if you leave it in water. But who does that? It's not going to get rusty in normal use.My stoneware has never kept a fish odor, either.

I second what Keith said. I've got a few cooling racks that look as new as the day I bought them- YEARS ago! And we cook fish often on a bar pan, and I've never had a problem.

If you put your cooling rack in the dishwasher (which you're not supposed to do) or don't dry it properly you can wind up with rust on your cooling rack. Use and care is important with most of our products.

Thank you so much for the response and I got back with them with the answer. I have a customer from Belize who ordered 3 cooling racks and will take it home to her country.

Again, thank you.

1. What products do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware including bakeware, cookware, knives, gadgets, and food storage solutions. We also have a variety of cookbooks and meal planning tools available.

2. Are your products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are carefully tested and designed to meet high safety standards. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee and will replace any products that do not meet your expectations.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can purchase our products online through our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also host a virtual party to earn free products and discounts.

4. What is the warranty on your products?

We offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. You can host an in-person party or a virtual party and our independent consultants will provide all the necessary support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethanyN
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chefgirl2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
Replies