• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Trade Beret for Mittens or Scarf!

In summary, you can trade any type of beret for mittens or a scarf as long as the beret is in good condition and of similar value. To determine the value, you can compare materials, brand, and quality or consult with the person you are trading with. You do not have to trade for both items, and you can even trade for a different color or size as long as it is available. There is no specific time limit for trading, but it is best to do so as soon as possible to avoid any potential changes.
ajhunt2
I mean i just cannot rock the beret:cry:. Really wanted the scarf if anyone is willing to trade!!

Last edited:
:sing: She wore a rasperry beret :sing:

Seriously ... I don't know what they were thinking with those!

They definitely will attract attention...and its probably a good conversation starter- OH you like the PC???

I won the mittens...I really believe in...if you can't say something nice....nough said.

Oh, not that I"m not excited I won something, it's just that I don't wear hats in general. I went to the Kentucky Derby last year and really didn't want to wear a hat, but hey, I had to then....

I was not implying that you were not greatful...I was saying the mittens are very very rough looking. That's all I was saying and I was trying not to sound mot nice about them.

I got the headband/ear warmers. LOVE THEM!!

Can't imagine how excited the TV winners are!! WOW 3,500 gift card!

1. Can I trade any type of beret for mittens or a scarf?

Yes, as long as the beret is in good condition and of similar value to the mittens or scarf being offered for trade.

2. How do I know if my beret is of similar value to the mittens or scarf?

You can compare materials, brand, and overall quality to determine if they are of similar value. You can also consult with the person you are trading with to discuss the value of each item.

3. Do I have to trade a beret for both mittens and a scarf?

No, you can choose to trade for either mittens or a scarf, or both if the person you are trading with is willing to make that exchange.

4. Can I trade my beret for a different color or size of mittens or scarf?

Yes, as long as the person you are trading with has the desired color or size available for trade.

5. Is there a time limit for trading my beret for mittens or a scarf?

There is no specific time limit, but it is best to make the trade as soon as possible to avoid any potential changes in availability or interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • cochef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MHacker
  • BethCooks4U