• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Pampered Chef Tracker Update Soon?

In summary, the next update for Pampered Chef products is scheduled for release in Fall 2020 and will include a combination of new kitchen gadgets and recipe ideas. All current products will still be compatible with the update. There may be some slight changes to pricing, but the company always strives to provide the best value for customers. To stay updated on future updates and releases, one can sign up for the email newsletter, follow on social media, or check the website regularly.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
It's 11:51 and the tracker has not yet updated - wahhhhh!!!

I will scream with ya. aaaggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Ok seriously.!!!!!!! GAH!!!!!

I believe they try to have it updated by 3pm Central.

This just posted on consultant's connection...I guess we will be waiting a little longer

Orders submitted after 10 p.m. (CST) on 02/28/2010 will not be reflected in Consultant Connection until 10 p.m. (CST) on 03/01/2010.

If you are a Premium Tools subscriber please be aware that the recognition data will be updated at that time as well.

We apologize for the delay.

Ugh!!!! WE WANT IT NOW!!:D

1. When is the next update for Pampered Chef products?

The next update for Pampered Chef products is scheduled for release in Fall 2020. Stay tuned for more information and exciting new products!

2. Will the update include new kitchen gadgets or just recipe ideas?

The update will include a combination of new kitchen gadgets and recipe ideas. We are always striving to bring new and innovative products to our customers, while also providing delicious and easy recipes to use them with.

3. Can I still use my current Pampered Chef products with the new update?

Yes, all of our current products are compatible with the new update. We design our products to be versatile and long-lasting, so you can continue to use them for years to come.

4. Will there be any changes to the pricing with the update?

There may be some slight changes to pricing with the update, but rest assured that we always strive to provide the best value for our customers. We also offer frequent sales and promotions to help make our products more affordable.

5. How can I stay updated on future updates and releases?

The best way to stay updated on future updates and releases is to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for any updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies