• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Someone Look Something up for Me?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to the entire product catalog and can quickly look up any item for you. I can also check our inventory and provide pricing information for any product. Additionally, I can search our recipe database for the perfect dish and there is no limit to the number of products or recipes I can look up for you.
reegrace
Could someone look up the amount of shipping for $30 if the product is direct shipped? Thanks!

Direct shipping for US shows:

up to $9.99 is $4.60
$10-19.99 is $6.00
$20-$29.99 is $6.60
$30-39.99 is $7.50
$40-$49.99 is $8.80
$50-$64.99 is $10.10
$65 and up is $13.70

Thanks! I am at work and didn't have an invoice with me to look on.

1. Can you look up a specific product for me?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to our entire product catalog and can easily look up any item you are interested in.

2. How do I find out if a product is in stock?

If you would like to know if a specific product is currently in stock, I can quickly check our inventory and let you know.

3. Can you provide pricing information for a product?

Absolutely! Our pricing varies based on the specific item and any current promotions, but I can give you the most up-to-date pricing information for any product you are interested in.

4. Can you look up a recipe for me?

Yes, I can search our extensive recipe database to find the perfect dish for your next meal or event.

5. Is there a limit to the number of items you can look up for me?

No, there is no limit to the number of products or recipes I can look up for you. I am happy to assist with any and all inquiries you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcsally
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • RickB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies