• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What does the show schedule look like for next week's Booking Challenge?

In summary, Teresa was able to book her shows for next week before the challenge even started. She has one show on Sunday, one on Tuesday, and one on Thursday. She also has one show on Friday.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I'm just curious what our show schedules look like for next week. :)

Don't forget to register & good luck! Maybe one of us will get "the" call!

I have a show Sunday, Tuesday and the next Tuesday & Thursday and off the whole month of August

sadly, the only show i have next week is sunday.....but i have 8 lined up for august!

I have one next Friday. I'm traveling to TX for my day job all next week, so I'm glad I can fit in at least one!

where in Texas are you going???

I have shows Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri.

2 of them are Couples Shows!

All but one of them was booked before we knew about the booking challenge - and 2 of them are reschedules from June.

n o n e ! UH!:mad:

Teresa Lynn said:
where in Texas are you going???

I am flying into Dallas on Sunday or Monday, driving to Denton for a couple of days, flying to Corpus Christi on Wednesday, and flying back from San Antonio Friday morning. I've only been to Texas once (League City, I believe), and I have NO idea where I'm going. Are you near any of those cities?

dianevill said:
I am flying into Dallas on Sunday or Monday, driving to Denton for a couple of days, flying to Corpus Christi on Wednesday, and flying back from San Antonio Friday morning. I've only been to Texas once (League City, I believe), and I have NO idea where I'm going. Are you near any of those cities?

I live in Fort Worth! Not too far from there. Maybe 30min-1hour depending on which part. I'm also off of 35 which is South of Denton too. Visiting family?

I'm about 25 miles from Dallas
I have a show Sunday afternoon. I'd love to meet you.Teresa

It sounds like right now I'll be flying on Monday, landing around 3:30 pm. My co-worker doesn't get in until around 9:30 pm, so I'd have some time to kill. I would love to meet up with some Cheffers; much, much better than hanging around the airport! The only thing is I might not have a car, as I believe it's under my co-worker's name. Maybe dinner at the airport or somewhere close to it? As soon as I find out for sure what the plans are I'll start a new thread. I'll give back this thread to Crystal - LOL!

I have one for Tuesday and was really hoping to squeeze another in on probably Thursday, but have run out of resources! I have a show on Thursday this week and was going to try and get one more booking, but that would be too late.

I have one on Friday.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have shows Mon, Tues, Wed, & Fri.

2 of them are Couples Shows!

All but one of them was booked before we knew about the booking challenge - and 2 of them are reschedules from June.

Holy Cow, Becky!!! Good for you! How do you get your scheduled booked up so well??

I dont have any shows I dont do shows on Sun-Tues. Then Wed is DD's birthday then Fri we leave town so I didnt get anyone in.

Didn't get one bit or nibble or nothing! However the following week I've got 1. If things don't change I'll end July, my first month as a Director, with only 2 shows!:cry::yuck:

That just makes me sick!

My July is one of my worst months I have had in awhile. I doubt I will even hit 1000 in sales.

Oh btw, I can't wait to read about all the Cheffers who win next week! Please please post and let us know!!

I four next week. But only 2 during the challenge, Monday and Friday.

Good Luck to everyone. Hope hear about some wins (and of course I hope I have good news to share)!!

The only shows I could scrounge up for July were a catalog show closing on 7/28 and a Cooking Show on 7/31 - no one cared about the special bonus! Actually, most of the people I talked to were going to be away that week (bummer!). But, I have 2 more shows (already submitted one catty show) and then I have some good ones on the books for Aug., so I'm ready to head into fall! :)

I have Tues, Thurs, and Fri. Tues is solid, as well as Fri, but Thurs is making me nervous. She has not returned my calls (before I left), and I am on vacation, unable to retrieve messages.
Hoping for the best.

My Aug is pretty good for me also. I have 5 on the calander and 2 more want to book for Aug. I would really like 8 shows a month

PChefPEI said:
Holy Cow, Becky!!! Good for you! How do you get your scheduled booked up so well??

By not having any available dates the first 2 weeks of the month!:eek:

I only have one on Monday. So we'll see! :) I would love to win it! It'd be really cool as I don't have any of the stainless steel. I'd be very happy to be one of the 50. But it'd be even better if it was the grand prize! :) I can't wait to see if any of us win anything!
God bless,
Amanda

I have a show at lunch time on Friday. I'm hoping that is a unique time and lucky for a call!!!:balloon:

I am so happy to share that I have 3 shows next week... I am hoping for bookings for August. You have all given me soooo many good ideas I can't wait to use them!

I have one on Sun., Mon., Weds., and Thurs. I am going to be so tired but it will be worth it...

Way to go, Liz! Nice work :sing:

May all of you win! Let us know. I have nothing for that week.

dianevill said:
It sounds like right now I'll be flying on Monday, landing around 3:30 pm. My co-worker doesn't get in until around 9:30 pm, so I'd have some time to kill. I would love to meet up with some Cheffers; much, much better than hanging around the airport! The only thing is I might not have a car, as I believe it's under my co-worker's name. Maybe dinner at the airport or somewhere close to it? As soon as I find out for sure what the plans are I'll start a new thread. I'll give back this thread to Crystal - LOL!

I know you gave the thread back to Crystal, but I wanted to say that I live in Lake Dallas which is just south of Denton...I'll watch for your thread on your plans for next week. We can have our own mini Meet & Greet! :)

Oh! And I have firm shows for Tuesday & Thursday next week...still tentative for Wednesday & Friday. I went ahead and registered them, they are pretty strong tentatives, but we'll see...

Almost all of our shows for July are next week.
Our shows are scheduled on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday.
What a crazy week. We hope to get bookings for August & September from them.:chef:

Darn!! I did have Tues AND Fri, but my Tues show cancelled the other day....bummer!!

1. What is the Booking Challenge show schedule for next week?

The show schedule for next week's Booking Challenge will vary depending on your assigned territories and availability. Please check with your team leader for more specific information.

2. Will there be any changes to the show schedule for next week's Booking Challenge?

There may be some changes to the show schedule depending on customer cancellations or rescheduling. We will do our best to keep the schedule as accurate as possible and will inform you of any changes as soon as possible.

3. How many shows do we have scheduled for next week's Booking Challenge?

The number of shows scheduled for next week's Booking Challenge will also vary depending on your assigned territories and availability. Some consultants may have more shows scheduled than others. Please check with your team leader for more specific information.

4. Can I request a specific time or day for my shows during the Booking Challenge?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee specific times or days for shows during the Booking Challenge. Our team will work with your availability and try to accommodate your preferences as much as possible. However, please keep in mind that the ultimate goal is to book as many shows as possible during the challenge.

5. What happens if I receive "the" call during the Booking Challenge?

If you receive "the" call during the Booking Challenge, congratulations! You will still be expected to fulfill your shows for the week, but your team leader will work with you to adjust the schedule accordingly. Your show results will still count towards the challenge, so make sure to give them your best effort!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bill Faber
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • floccies
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • Kathytnt