• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Sign up With Someone Close to Me

In summary, PC is a great company with many resources available to consultants looking to join. Anyone can sign up, no matter where they are in the country. There are many ways to connect with consultants and get support.
pcsally
I'm interested in signing on with PC but would like someone close to Nutley, N.J. so if there are any meetings to attend I would like to attend but not travel for hours,thanks to all for your help.

I'm in Illinois so that would be a long commute!:). Best of luck in starting your business. PC is a great company!

I'm sure you'll find plenty of contacts here. You can also go to PC's main site and request a consultant near you. Anyone you will be matched with will be a Team Leader or above. You can also sign up with anyone, anywhere in the country that you connect with, and they can find you a Hospitality group for meetings.

You also have the option of signing with whoever you like and attending a meeting with a hospitality director in your area. My director and another one run our meetings and we have a lot of consultants who aren't their direct recruits but who come to our meetings because of the location. It's a great way to meet other consultants in your area!

Good Luck with finding a consultant to sign up under & welcome to the site. There are a ton of great resources that can be found here. Let me know if I can help you with anything!

I don't know where that is exactly. I have a consultant down in Hammonton, NJ - but she attends hospitality meetings as our director is actually in Pennsylvania. Hospitality is great! I have actually never even met my director and have had several different hospitality directors since I move a lot. Hope you find someone you like working with.

Wish we were close. I would love to work with you. If you can't find someone here, go to the PC website and they will connect you with someone close to you. Best Wishes!

I agree, you don't have to have someone in the same town to have great support. I moved away from my team (military move) last year & then moved again this year to TX. Of the 50+ members of the team, NONE of them live near me. My upline is in Misawa, Japan and her upline is in Colorado. E-mail, phone calls & even SKYPE are a GREAT way to connect, ask questions and feel supported. Most of your contact with your upline would be by phone or e-mail anyway. The few things that you would need them in person for would be where a Hospitality person would step in. Directors & above provide hospitality to others with the hopes that someone else down the line will do the same for others. With all the Japan Consultants ~ I have over 50 hospitality consultants too! They were always invited to join in my Japan meetings and had the opportunity to obtain the same training from me that my team received. So having hospitality means you have 2 different uplines helping you! And everyone knows that 2 heads are smarter than 1!!! Many of my hosp girls will e-mail their question to me AND their director simultaneously to get a quicker answer, since they don't know who'll be available to answer first. It's DOUBLE help. :DIf you already have a consultant or friend who's a consultant, don't let distance be the only factor for not signing under them. Either way, choose someone who you feel will give you the type of support you are seeking. The Home Office Lead system is a great way to find someone who's going somewhere with their business. But don't give up someone that you know & trust to support you just to find someone close. It's really not necessary that they be local. ;)Any of us would love to have you join our team. :D And even if you choose someone off the forums, this is still a great resource for finding answers to your questions! :D

I just saw this post & I live right over the GWB. I'm sure you already chose someone, but just wanted to let you know how close I am! :D

I'm out of central NJ - exit 9 off of the turnpike if I can be of any help to you!

I will send you a PM - I'm a Director within 1/2 hour of you. : )

All I want to say is to reinterate what Sheila has said, choose someone you "click" with, that you feel comfortable with and will be able to give you the guidance you need. I know if I ever go 6 months and need to resign, it will be with Sheila on here, and she is nowhere near me, I live in Missouri!! So, just check a couple of people out, like a job interview, lol! :)

Related to Looking to Sign up With Someone Close to Me

What is the benefit of signing up with someone close to me?

Signing up with someone close to you can provide a support system and mentorship as you start your Pampered Chef business. You can also have the opportunity to collaborate and share resources with your teammate.

How can I find someone close to me to sign up with?

You can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to locate a Pampered Chef consultant near you. You can also ask friends and family if they know anyone who is a consultant or reach out to your local Pampered Chef team for assistance.

What are the requirements to sign up with someone close to me?

The only requirement to sign up with someone close to you is to be at least 18 years old and have a passion for cooking and entertaining. You do not need any prior sales experience.

Will I have to pay a fee to sign up with someone close to me?

There is a one-time $109 fee to join Pampered Chef as an independent consultant. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes products and business supplies. Your teammate may also have additional fees for training and support, which they can discuss with you.

What support will I receive from my teammate when I sign up with someone close to me?

Your teammate will provide you with training, resources, and support as you start your Pampered Chef business. They may also have team meetings, workshops, and other events for you to attend. You can also reach out to them for one-on-one assistance and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cindylpal
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • ChristineK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChristineK
  • RickB