• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Online Ordering Be Available for Catalog Shows in the First Few Weeks?

In summary, Carole secured her first four shows and is preparing to have her website available in the first few weeks. The debit card is how she will pay for her shows and it takes 5 business days to process. She wishes the 30 day period was a little longer so she could offer more goodies to her clients in addition to the free stuff she already provides.
chefcarole
I have my first 4 shows secured. My question is that two of them are teachers who want to do catalog shows. Will I have a website available in the first few weeks to allow online ordering? They want to have their shows in my first 30 days so I wasn't sure. Also, what is this that I keep reading about a PC debit card? Thanks so much!!
Carole

Yes, they can order from your website when you set it up. Your website won't allow INDIVIDUAL orders until you're qualified (4 shows or $1250 in sales) You don't automatically get a website, though, you have to subscribe and it costs extra.

The debit card is how you pay for your shows and such. It links to your bank account, but you can't use it for anything other than PC. Not like you can use it at an ATM...

Thank you so much!

Go on CC as soon as you can log in, fill out the debit card application immediately because it takes 5 business days to process and that is the only way you can pay for the website.

Ok...I'm going to go ahead and send in my agreement tonight. I wish they padded our 30 days just a little bit more to allow for stuff like that. I really want to earn all my 30 day incentives!

I need any tips you can give for a catalog show. I have a few of them myself and I havent had my first show yet. Most of the people who were in my first 4 are now wanting to do catalog shows.

You may not have been asking me since I'm brand new but I can tell you that I had a catalog show in January that was very successful. I sent email invites to tons of people. I didn't pre-judge if they would be broke from Christmas or whatever. I asked my husband to forward my invite to people in his office and I got lots of orders from there. I also mentioned it to people that I didn't have email for like my hairdresser. I was surprised at how many people said that they didn't have a PC consultant anymore. I had a hard time finding one myself. That is what persuaded me to sign up myself. I love the enthusiastic feedback that I get from people regarding PC. I have been a consultant with another company and never had success even in the beginning getting bookings. I also used the success from my own show to encourage bookings. I told them how much free stuff I earned just from a catalog show. I had a few people mention to me how much they liked the ability to order online for my show. They said it was very easy to do. Good luck with your first shows!!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a type of Pampered Chef party where the hostess shares the catalog with friends, family, and acquaintances and collects orders from them. The hostess then submits the orders to the consultant, who processes and delivers them.

Why should I have a catalog show as my first show?

A catalog show is an easy and low-pressure way to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef products. It allows them to see the products and place orders at their convenience.

How do I host a catalog show?

To host a catalog show, you will need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and ask to be a hostess. The consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms, and you can then collect orders from your friends and family. Once you have all the orders, you will need to submit them to the consultant for processing.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

As a hostess, you will earn free and discounted products based on the total sales of your show. You will also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to Pampered Chef and potentially earn booking incentives for future shows.

How long does a catalog show last?

A catalog show typically lasts around 2 weeks, but the length can vary depending on the consultant's policies and your schedule. It is important to set a deadline for orders to ensure timely delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • irishjc820