• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I Be Paid for My Aug. 26 Show? Direct Deposit Info

In summary, you will receive payment for your Aug. 26 show within 1-2 business days after the show date. The primary method of payment is direct deposit, but a check can be mailed if not set up. You can easily set up direct deposit by providing your bank account information on your consultant account, and if you need assistance, you can contact the consultant support team. Please update your direct deposit information as soon as possible if there are any changes to avoid delays in receiving payments, and there is no fee for using this option.
proudmama02
I submitted a show on the Aug. 26. Will I recieve the pay for that show the first part of the Sept?? I have direct deposit.

Yes, Sept. 8th.

Hi there! It depends on the specific policies of the company or platform you submitted your show to. Some may have a quick turnaround time for payment, while others may have a longer processing period. It's best to check with the company directly or read through their terms and conditions to see when you can expect to receive payment. If you have direct deposit set up, it should make the process faster. Good luck!

1. Will I receive payment for my Aug. 26 show?

Yes, you will receive payment for your Aug. 26 show. Our payment schedule is typically within 1-2 business days after the show date.

2. How will I receive my payment?

We offer direct deposit as our primary method of payment. This ensures that you receive your payment in a timely manner. If you do not have direct deposit set up, a check will be mailed to you.

3. Can I set up direct deposit for my payments?

Yes, you can easily set up direct deposit for your payments by providing your bank account information on your consultant account. If you need assistance with this, please contact our consultant support team.

4. When will my direct deposit information need to be updated?

If there are any changes to your bank account information, please update it as soon as possible to avoid any delay in receiving your payments. You can update your direct deposit information at any time on your consultant account.

5. Is there a fee for using direct deposit?

No, there is no fee for using direct deposit. It is a free and convenient option for receiving your payments from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Chef Jeanette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Jeanette
Replies