• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Newbie Needs Help: Waiting for Commision Check

,It is possible to sign up for direct deposit now, as soon as you have your consultant number and your debit card number. You will be paid on the 8th - the 8th is when the checks will mail. There is also a $4 fee to be paid by paper check instead of direct deposit.If you have any problems with your show, or if it goes through ok but you haven't received your first check yet, you can call HO to check on the status.
Chef Jeanette
need help newbie here. I submitted a show on the 13th of march and i haven't recieved my commission on it. Direct deposit is set up. Was wondering do I have to wait a month before I recieve my first check? Thanks a bunch!

Have you qualified yet? If not, then dd won't start yet.....you'll get a check instead. At least I believe that's correct!

Was direct deposit set up prior to submitting the show? If not, you'll have to wait until 4/8 to get paid. That's all I can think of.

DD was set up a week before I submitted my show.

Was there any problems with the show? It shipped and went through ok? If the show went through ok then you should have gotten a direct deposit check already. I would call HO and see what is up.

My director told me something about only getting paid once a month when I first started, but I can't remember if it aws the 8th or the 22nd that she said I would get paid-my best advice is to call HO and make sure everything is all set!

AnnaPChef said:
My director told me something about only getting paid once a month when I first started, but I can't remember if it aws the 8th or the 22nd that she said I would get paid-my best advice is to call HO and make sure everything is all set!

If you are not set up for direct deposit, then you will only be paid on the 8th - the 8th is when the checks will mail. There is also a $4 fee to be paid by paper check instead of direct deposit.

It used to be that you had to qualify before you could have direct deposit - but that is no longer the case - you can sign up for direct deposit now as soon as you have your consultant # and your debit card #.

I thought I got paid twice a month-but remembered my director saying that. Thanks for clarifying Becky!

AnnaPChef said:
I thought I got paid twice a month-but remembered my director saying that. Thanks for clarifying Becky!

You're welcome! It can be confusing - especially to those of us who were under the old rules. That is probably why your Director told you that.

Chef Jeanette said:
DD was set up a week before I submitted my show.

It probably wasn't set up soon enough. Sometimes setting up the direct deposit takes 2-3 weeks. You'll probably get full payment on 4/8. I would call HO just to be sure, though.

I think I remember something about direct deposit taking until the end of the month to set up? But this was back in October, so I could be remembering incorrectly. I just know I was quite surprised by how long it took to set up... Especially because I signed up for it at the beginning of the month, and still had to wait until the end of the month for it to be set up... I also recommend calling HO - it's the only way to be sure of what is going on, so you can plan for when you will get that commission!

Thanks Everyone!

Jeanette

1. How long does it typically take to receive my first commission check?

The timing of your first commission check can vary depending on the date of your first sales and the pay schedule of your specific team. On average, it takes about 2-3 weeks after your first sales for your commission check to be processed and sent out.

2. Can I track the status of my commission check?

Yes, you can track the status of your commission check by logging into your online consultant account. Under the "My Business" tab, you can view your commission history and see the status of your most recent check.

3. What should I do if I haven't received my commission check?

If it has been more than 3 weeks since your first sales and you still haven't received your commission check, please reach out to our consultant support team. They will be able to assist you and help determine if there were any issues with your check.

4. Can I request a direct deposit for my commission check?

At this time, we do not offer direct deposit for commission checks. However, we are constantly working to improve our payment options and will update our consultants if this becomes available in the future.

5. Are there any fees or deductions taken out of my commission check?

No, there are no fees or deductions taken out of your commission check. The amount you see in your commission statement is the exact amount you will receive in your check.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Teresa Crothers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies