• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Deposit FAQ: Commission Deposit Timeline Explained

In summary, Pampered Chef employees are eligible to sign up for direct deposit and will need to provide their bank account information to HR or their manager. The direct deposit will take effect on the next scheduled pay date after the information is entered into the system. Employees can split their direct deposit between up to three different accounts and will receive electronic pay stubs through the company's online portal. Paper copies can also be requested from HR if needed.
lisa717
OK..I submitted my first 3 shows on 4/18 and 4/19......does that mean my commission would be deposited on 4/22 or not til 5/8?

Sales SUBMITTED from the 1st thru the 15th are PAID on the 22nd.

Sales SUBMITTED from the 16th thru the last day of the month are PAID on the 8th of the folowing month.

Hope that helps! :D

CONGRATS on submitting your FIRST SHOW!!!!

Way to go! I always get confused as to when the cut off is. So, I'm always pleasantly surprised when I get a deposit on the 22nd.

TY! You guys always answer my questions faster than the speed of light!!

1. Can I sign up for direct deposit with Pampered Chef?

Yes, all Pampered Chef employees are eligible to sign up for direct deposit.

2. How do I sign up for direct deposit?

To sign up for direct deposit, you will need to provide your bank account information, including the routing number and account number, to the HR department or your manager.

3. When will my direct deposit take effect?

Your direct deposit will take effect on the next scheduled pay date after your bank account information is entered into the system.

4. Can I split my direct deposit between multiple accounts?

Yes, you can split your direct deposit between up to three different bank accounts. Simply provide the necessary information for each account to HR or your manager.

5. Will I still receive pay stubs if I sign up for direct deposit?

Yes, you will still receive electronic pay stubs through the company's online portal. You can also request a paper copy from HR if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Chef Jeanette
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Jeanette
  • proudmama02
  • General Chat
Replies