• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting My First Commission: When Will I Receive the Direct Deposit?

In summary, the next commission will be on the 24th because of the weekend. The consultant calendar has each "payday" marked with a dollar sign.Direct deposit dates are the 8 and 22 of the month. But because 22 is on the weekend this month, it'll be deposited Monday. The dates are usually in the newsletter.
Ashley8634
I will be getting my first commission coming up! I am so excited but wondering when I can expect the direct deposit to be there?! I am excited to buy some more goodies! :chef: Thanks!

The next commission will be on the 24th because of the weekend. The consultant calendar has each "payday" marked with a dollar sign.

Direct deposit dates are the 8 and 22 of the month. But because 22 is on the weekend this month, it'll be deposited Monday. The dates are usually in the newsletter.

Well I saw the calendar but I got kind of confused because I saw somewhere that it takes 8-10 days to actually get the money. Maybe that is if you don't have direct deposit.

Thanks!

If you don't have direct deposit, then you will only get month-end checks (on the 8th), and it will take a few days for you to receive it through the mail. I also vaguely remember HO adding a service fee of a buck or two for cutting an actual check instead of using direct deposit.

YAY! This will be my first pay day :) :) Too bad I already have the money spent. lol

My deposit usually shows up the morning that we are supposed to get paid. My deposit is there long before HO sends out the email that the commissions have been paid.

I can call my bank to find it before I get the email too. :chef:

I normally already know what it is going for when it comes in too.:D

Yes, I definately have plans for it already!

Now I have another question....I was talking to my director last night and she said I might not get a commission on the 22nd because I wasn't qualified on the 15th. I just qualified on the 18th. Anyone know about this?

Commission doesn't come with qualification, it comes with when the shows are submitted. Whatever got submitted by the 15th whether it qualified you or not, should be on your check on the 24th.

Ok, that's the way I thought it probably was but I just wanted to make sure!

Related to Getting My First Commission: When Will I Receive the Direct Deposit?

1. When will the direct deposit for my first commission be processed?

The processing time for direct deposits varies depending on your employer and the financial institution they use. Generally, direct deposits are processed within 1-2 business days after they are initiated by your employer.

2. Will I receive a notification when my direct deposit is processed?

Yes, most employers will send you a notification via email or through their payroll system when your direct deposit has been processed. This will typically include the amount and date of the deposit.

3. Can I choose a specific date for my first commission direct deposit?

In most cases, you will not be able to choose a specific date for your first commission direct deposit. Your employer will have a set pay schedule and your direct deposit will be processed accordingly.

4. What should I do if I don't receive my first commission direct deposit on time?

If you do not receive your first commission direct deposit on the scheduled date, you should first check with your employer to ensure they have processed the payment. If there are no issues on their end, you may need to contact your financial institution to see if there are any delays or issues with the deposit.

5. Can I change the bank account for my first commission direct deposit?

Yes, you can typically change your direct deposit information at any time by notifying your employer. They will likely have a form or online system for you to update your bank account information. It is important to make sure your new account is set up and ready to receive direct deposits before making the change.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PattieChef21
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jessinthekitchen