• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will April Kit Enhancements Be Available?

In summary, the Trifle bowl will be available as a sample beginning the middle of April, and the salad spinner will come later.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Will this be available during April's Kit enhancement? I'm thinking no but am hoping yes???? :)

quiverfull7 said:
Will this be available during April's Kit enhancement? I'm thinking no but am hoping yes???? :)

I doubt it, because people will still be trying to get it free.....

No...only the current line is available. The salad spinner is not available until May 1st.

BUT!!! You will be offered it as a sample at 50% off even if you do earn it, you can purchase another one at 1/2 off! That's even better than kit enhancement! I just love this company!:D :) And I think they will offer it as a sample beginning the middle of April, I think? Cause we get to start selling it in May so they have to offer it to us to purchase before then, so that we can sell it!!!

You mean I can order another Trifle bowl as a sample even since I earned one for free? Wow...why I am left in the dark? I do go to all of my cluster meetings...well I did up until my last "gig" I learn more on here than I do at my meetings plus I save a ton of gas!

yep! You can only "order 1" but you can have 2 if you earned one too! Go for it! :D

yummy4tummy said:
You mean I can order another Trifle bowl as a sample even since I earned one for free? Wow...why I am left in the dark? I do go to all of my cluster meetings...well I did up until my last "gig" I learn more on here than I do at my meetings plus I save a ton of gas!

LMAO...When we have our meetings, I'm usually telling things to my Director....THANKS EVERYONE HERE!!!!!!:D :D :cool:

I can't wait to see it. It's going to be a hard sell at $50, so I'm really going to have to play with it and learn the benefits!

It was so busy in the product room at Leadership that I didn't get a close look at it.

Dang. I wish I would have known that before I put in my sample order for the torte pan. Oh well, what's another $4...either that or wait to see if I can get it in April for 60% off. decisions, decisions!

The sample order for the salad spinner will come later. I don't think we can order it yet.

Okay, I have GOT to go do some ironing or else my DH will be going to work naked.:eek: No more perils of wisdom until I get back!

Last edited:
yummy4tummy said:
Okay, I have GOT to go do some ironing or else my DH will be going to work naked.:eek: No more perils of wisdom until I get back!

Thanks for the visual! :eek: :D I can't wait to earn it free!! I'm so excited and LOVE this company!

Related to Will April Kit Enhancements Be Available?

What are the April Kit Enhancements?

The April Kit Enhancements are new and improved products that will be added to our current line of kitchen and cooking tools. They are designed to make meal preparation and cooking easier and more efficient for our customers.

Will the April Kit Enhancements be available for purchase?

Yes, the April Kit Enhancements will be available for purchase starting in April. They will be featured in our monthly catalog and on our website for easy ordering.

Can I add the April Kit Enhancements to my current order?

Unfortunately, the April Kit Enhancements cannot be added to a current order. They can only be purchased separately. However, if you have not yet placed your order, you can simply add the Kit Enhancements to your cart along with your other desired products.

Will the April Kit Enhancements be on sale?

Our April Kit Enhancements will not be on sale upon release. However, we often offer promotions and discounts throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye out for any special deals on our new products.

Can I get a sneak peek of the April Kit Enhancements?

Absolutely! We will be showcasing the April Kit Enhancements on our website and social media platforms leading up to their release. You can also attend one of our in-person or virtual cooking shows to see the products in action and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ashleypc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • turtle15
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • pctharper