• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Any of You Be at This Meeting?????

In summary, there will be a team of consultants at the meeting to showcase products and answer questions. One-on-one consultations with a Pampered Chef representative will also be available. Special discounts and promotions may be offered at the meeting. Friends who are interested in becoming consultants are welcome to attend. The meeting will last approximately 2 hours with additional time for questions and consultations.
christyh
My ED Stephanie Richardson and two other eds are having a meeting on wednesday the 7th. The other two eds are Donna Landy and Shiela Addis. I hope to get to meet alot of you this time around. :D

Yes, i will be!!!!

Great! I hope I get to meet you

I will be there too!

looking forward to meeting you

Related to Will Any of You Be at This Meeting?????

1. Will any of you be at this meeting?

Yes, we have a team of consultants who will be attending the meeting to showcase our products and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I schedule a consultation with a Pampered Chef representative at this meeting?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be available for one-on-one consultations during the meeting to help you find the perfect products for your needs.

3. Will there be any special discounts or promotions available at this meeting?

Yes, we often offer exclusive discounts and promotions at our meetings. Be sure to stop by our booth to see what deals we have available.

4. Can I bring a friend to the meeting who is interested in becoming a consultant?

Of course! We always welcome potential consultants to attend our meetings and learn more about our company and products.

5. How long will the meeting last?

The meeting will typically last around 2 hours, but our consultants will be available before and after the meeting for any additional questions or consultations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • momofmany
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies