• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Would You Have a Party Like That?

In summary, "Do You Bake?" is a line of baking mixes and ingredients offered by Pampered Chef that aims to make baking easier and more convenient without compromising taste and quality. The mixes are made with all natural ingredients and do not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. While not all mixes are gluten-free, there are options available for those with dietary restrictions. The products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a party, or directly through their website, and can also be found at select retail locations. Additionally, the mixes can be used in various ways to create unique and delicious dishes, as suggested in their website and catalogs.
I found a better link, and updated my first post. $40 to get started...

Not since I was last in Nevada.

Interesting.

It's supposed to be "all natural" - but there are no ingredients listed for anything. I would never buy anything without being able to read the ingredients list.

For their host program - I found it interesting that in order to get any free product at all, you had to have at least a $300 party.

ChefBeckyD said:
Interesting.

It's supposed to be "all natural" - but there are no ingredients listed for anything. I would never buy anything without being able to read the ingredients list.

For their host program - I found it interesting that in order to get any free product at all, you had to have at least a $300 party.

I had a party once where I only got something (one item) at 40% off unless my show was over $450 and had two bookings!

wadesgirl said:
I had a party once where I only got something (one item) at 40% off unless my show was over $450 and had two bookings!

Why would you have a party like that?

ChefBeckyD said:
Why would you have a party like that?

Because the one item I wanted was the set that was offered at 40% off. I didn't want anything else! It would have been nice to be able to choose more at a discount or something but that is all I wanted.

Related to Why Would You Have a Party Like That?

1. What is "Do You Bake?"

"Do You Bake?" is a line of baking mixes and ingredients offered by Pampered Chef. These mixes are designed to make baking easier and more convenient for busy individuals without sacrificing taste and quality.

2. Are the "Do You Bake?" mixes all natural?

Yes, all of the "Do You Bake?" mixes are made with all natural ingredients, with no artificial flavors or preservatives. We believe in using high-quality, wholesome ingredients in our products.

3. Are the "Do You Bake?" mixes gluten-free?

Not all of the "Do You Bake?" mixes are gluten-free, but we do offer a variety of gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions. Our gluten-free products are clearly labeled on our website and in our catalogs.

4. How do I purchase "Do You Bake?" products?

You can purchase "Do You Bake?" products through a Pampered Chef consultant, at a Pampered Chef party, or directly through our website. You can also find our products at select retail locations.

5. Can I use "Do You Bake?" mixes for other recipes?

Yes, you can definitely get creative with our "Do You Bake?" mixes and use them in other recipes. Our website and catalogs offer suggestions and variations for using our mixes in different ways to create unique and delicious dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeaLorene
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978