• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Doesn't a City Appear When Entering a Zip Code in P3?

In summary, to access P3, the online ordering system for Pampered Chef consultants, you need to go to the Pampered Chef website and log in with your consultant ID and password. Then, click on the "Order" tab and select "P3 Ordering". To enter an order into P3, you will need the customer's name, address, contact information, item numbers, quantities, and any applicable discounts or promotions. You can save an order in P3 and come back to it later by clicking on the "Save" button. If you need to make changes to a submitted order, go to the "Orders" tab and select "View and Edit Orders". To track the status of an order, go to the "Orders
jsnow
I am entering this woman's contact info, and when I used her zip code, no city popped up. What is the deal???

Jessica

I have had the same thing happen, so I just manually entered the city.

I find that it only finds a few cities and in most cases I have to type the city in.

okay, I typed in the city, and state, and the tax didn't pop up....what do I do now?

If it is shipping to the host then it uses the host tax for the order. If shipping direct then you need to do tax lookup & manually enter the tax.

If the city is more than 100 miles from your zip, it won't automatically come up. Usually that's not a problem, but you may encounter it occasionally, especially on outside orders.

Related to Why Doesn't a City Appear When Entering a Zip Code in P3?

1. How do I access P3 to enter orders?

To access P3, the online ordering system for Pampered Chef consultants, go to the Pampered Chef website and log in with your consultant ID and password. Once logged in, click on the "Order" tab and then select "P3 Ordering".

2. What information do I need to enter an order into P3?

In order to enter an order into P3, you will need the customer's name, address, and contact information. You will also need the item numbers and quantities of the products they wish to purchase. If applicable, you will also need to enter any discounts or promotions being applied to the order.

3. Can I save an order in P3 and come back to it later?

Yes, you can save an order in P3 and come back to it later. To do so, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the order screen. The order will be saved in your "Saved Orders" tab and can be accessed and edited at any time.

4. What if I need to make changes to an order after it has been submitted in P3?

If you need to make changes to an order after it has been submitted in P3, you can do so by going to the "Orders" tab and selecting "View and Edit Orders". Find the order you wish to edit and click on the pencil icon to make changes. Keep in mind that any changes made may affect the order total and shipping time.

5. How do I track the status of an order entered in P3?

To track the status of an order entered in P3, go to the "Orders" tab and select "View and Edit Orders". Find the order you wish to track and click on the tracking number to view the shipping details. You can also track the status of an order by going to the "Order History" tab and selecting "Order History Report".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yummy4tummy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jwpamp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tara1021