• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do You Suppose Vip Got Fired?

In summary, VIP got fired because their largest and probably only client decided to go in a different direction.

Why did VIP get fired as a vendor?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah- but I don't want to take a chance that someone thinks I'm raking in the bucks on these items. You know...

DH says that all the time. He also likes "multiply redundant."

chefann said:
Yeah- but I don't want to take a chance that someone thinks I'm raking in the bucks on these items.
uh, huh....;)

just trying to be funny - it's great that you did this for CS, Ann

chefann said:
Slightly off topic, but only kinda--

They're not PC items, but there are Chef Success clothing items (including underwear) at my Cafe Press store.

I saw a thong on there that KG would probably like to wear. Tyra Banks was supposed to have someone on her show that told why wearing a thong may not be healthy!! Sorry I missed that one! I grew up during the time when getting a wedgie (aka snuggie) was a bad thing. I can't imagine spending money on something that gave me a wedgie!!!
Maybe if VIP had these in stock, they wouldn't have been fired. Somehow I don't see Doris giving her stamp of approval on this concept!!:eek:

chefann said:
Yeah- but I don't want to take a chance that someone thinks I'm raking in the bucks on these items. You know...

DH says that all the time. He also likes "multiply redundant."
Is he the Chairman of the Department of Redundancy Department?

baychef said:
I saw a thong on there that KG would probably like to wear. Tyra Banks was supposed to have someone on her show that told why wearing a thong may not be healthy!! Sorry I missed that one! I grew up during the time when getting a wedgie (aka snuggie) was a bad thing. I can't imagine spending money on something that gave me a wedgie!!!
Maybe if VIP had these in stock, they wouldn't have been fired. Somehow I don't see Doris giving her stamp of approval on this concept!!:eek:
Not me! I didn't even like wearing a jock (TWO straps so there was never a crack ho under my shorts) in gym class.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not me! I didn't even like wearing a jock (TWO straps so there was never a crack ho under my shorts) in gym class.
TMI!! TMI!!!

That's ancient history. Ask Jason - he thinks I invented dirt.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
That's ancient history. Ask Jason - he thinks I invented dirt.
LOL That is too funny...

Jason was a little cheeky last night!

AJPratt said:
Ok...thongs....cheeky....the picture is too much for me!!! I have to go or I will have to fire myself!

KG- I thought you DID invent dirt.

Wasn't the Big Bang your 21st birthday party?

AJPratt said:
Cheeky monkey!

chefann said:

My kids say I'm older than God. I keep telling them to say 3 rosaries for that but do they listen?! (Sorry, I know that will upset some people - being so irreverant - but they are just trying to be funny)

Nah, it was after Prom...HEY! NYFB when the Big Bang happened!

dannyzmom said:
Well heck we've all been forced to visualize Kevin in a thong...you couldn't be any worse...could you?

Oh boy - door opened WWWWAAAAYYYY to far now

Wow, missed that one. How did you find out about this?

chefann said:

It was for mine :eek:

(I'm gonna git in so much trouble for that one)

All you with the dirty minds (you know who you are):

I meant Big Bang like CREATION, not big bang like losing one's virginity!

Sheesh!!

WOW! What a thread!! Talk about hijacking a thread! OMG! I have WAY too many visuals going on here!:eek:
This is too much! J/K! You all are so funny, I'm ROTFLMBO!:D

Anyone would think there were copious amounts of adult beverages being served with this thread, everyone's gotten so silly.

Now that's an idea!

chefann said:

Sheesh!!

OOOHHH! I was confused :rolleyes:

jasonmva said:
OOOHHH! I was confused :rolleyes:
Does that happen often?

Being confused, not banging. That one's your business, not mine.

Well, not business, because it's illegal to charge for it in most states.

Wow, you guys really DO think we're all GOOD friends! What was this thread about anyhow?

We're just having way too much fun with innuendo and double-entendres.

Originally, this thread was about why VIP will no longer be the logo merchandise vendor.

Are you implying that this thread has been hi-jacked?!

I'm not implyin' nothin'!

I'm sayin' it! This thread has been thoroughly hijacked.

Tell it like it is, Ann!

mmmm...hmmmmm.........

(You can't see, but I'm doing the "Heavy-set African-American woman head circle" while I type.)

And I'm trying really hard not to laugh out loud since I'm at work.

chefann said:

No one gives a rip - the folks who cared about the VIP issue posted several pages ago.

I'm just having trouble keeping track of what conversation is going on in which hijacked thread.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No one gives a rip - the folks who cared about the VIP issue posted several pages ago.

I'm just having trouble keeping track of what conversation is going on in which hijacked thread.

Tests the little grey cells, doesn't it, KG?

I fried so many of them in college that I can't cope today.

But if they're all hijack threads, then it doesn't matter.

And somehow, they all end up in the gutter, anyway!

chefann said:
But if they're all hijack threads, then it doesn't matter.

And somehow, they all end up in the gutter, anyway!

Or we could be like AJ and post the same thing THREE times in every thread. She gave me the worse case of deja vu yesterday. I thought I was going nuts!

chefann said:

It's been on it's way to Havana since about page 3.

chefann said:

Sheesh!!
It wasn't that bi...HEY...I resemble that remark.

GrumbleGrumbleGrumble.

I thought that was a good one!

<h2>1. Why do you suppose VIP got fired?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we are not able to comment on the specific reasons for VIP's termination. However, we can assure you that we always strive to maintain strong relationships with all of our clients and provide top-notch service.</p><h2>2. Do you believe they decided to "go in a different direction" away from their largest, and probably only, client?</h2><p>We cannot speak for VIP's decision-making process, but it is common for businesses to make changes in their partnerships in order to align with their overall goals and objectives. We are grateful for the time we had working with VIP and wish them all the best in their future endeavors.</p><h2>3. Did VIP's termination have any impact on your company?</h2><p>As a company, we are always prepared for any changes that may occur with our clients. While VIP was a valuable partner, we have a strong and diverse client base that allows us to continue providing high-quality products and services to our customers.</p><h2>4. Will you be seeking a new VIP client or focusing on other clients?</h2><p>We are always open to new partnerships and opportunities, but our main focus is on delivering exceptional experiences for our current clients. We will continue to prioritize providing top-notch service to all of our clients, regardless of their size or industry.</p><h2>5. How do you plan to fill the gap left by VIP's termination?</h2><p>We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our strategies to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our clients. While VIP's departure may create a temporary gap, we are confident in our abilities to adapt and continue providing excellent service to all of our clients.</p>

Related to Why Do You Suppose Vip Got Fired?

1. Why do you suppose VIP got fired?

Unfortunately, we are not able to comment on the specific reasons for VIP's termination. However, we can assure you that we always strive to maintain strong relationships with all of our clients and provide top-notch service.

2. Do you believe they decided to "go in a different direction" away from their largest, and probably only, client?

We cannot speak for VIP's decision-making process, but it is common for businesses to make changes in their partnerships in order to align with their overall goals and objectives. We are grateful for the time we had working with VIP and wish them all the best in their future endeavors.

3. Did VIP's termination have any impact on your company?

As a company, we are always prepared for any changes that may occur with our clients. While VIP was a valuable partner, we have a strong and diverse client base that allows us to continue providing high-quality products and services to our customers.

4. Will you be seeking a new VIP client or focusing on other clients?

We are always open to new partnerships and opportunities, but our main focus is on delivering exceptional experiences for our current clients. We will continue to prioritize providing top-notch service to all of our clients, regardless of their size or industry.

5. How do you plan to fill the gap left by VIP's termination?

We are constantly evaluating and adjusting our strategies to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our clients. While VIP's departure may create a temporary gap, we are confident in our abilities to adapt and continue providing excellent service to all of our clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva