• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Make Online Adjustments or Contact Customer Support at Ho Computers?

In summary, if you need to make an online adjustment to your order but the website is down, please try again later. Our website may experience temporary outages due to maintenance or technical issues. If the issue persists, you will not be able to make any adjustments to your order online and should contact our customer support team for assistance. We cannot provide an exact timeframe for when the website will be back up and running, but please continue to check our social media channels and website for updates. Our customer support team may also experience difficulties during this time, so please reach out through alternative channels if needed. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Can't process onine adjustments right now and ou can't even call them in cuz they can't put them thru on their end either :(

i emailed one earlier this morning, do you think i will have to resend it??

I just tried calling and they had to take my information. My customer ordered only 1 item and it came messed up!! UGH!!

Related to Why Can't I Make Online Adjustments or Contact Customer Support at Ho Computers?

1. What should I do if I need to make an online adjustment to my order but the website is down?

If you need to make an online adjustment to your order but the website is down, please try again later. Our website may experience temporary outages due to maintenance or technical issues. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team for assistance.

2. Can I still make adjustments to my order if the website is down?

No, unfortunately you will not be able to make any adjustments to your order online if our website is down. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please try again later or contact our customer support team for assistance.

3. How long will the website be down for?

We cannot provide an exact timeframe for when the website will be back up and running. Our team is working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. Please try again later or contact our customer support team for assistance.

4. Is customer support still available if the website is down?

If the website is down, our customer support team may also experience difficulties. Please try reaching out to us through our social media channels or via email. We will do our best to assist you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

5. How can I stay updated on the status of the website being down?

We will do our best to keep our customers updated on the status of our website being down through our social media channels and email communications. Please also check our website for any alerts or notifications regarding the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rajenkiPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rajenkiPC
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenniwest04
  • Nanisu