• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why can't I access the recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

In summary, the Recipes Tab offers a wide variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There are also options for special dietary needs. To search for a specific recipe, you can use the search bar at the top of the page. The majority of the recipes are submitted by Pampered Chef consultants and there is also a team of recipe developers. You can save your favorite recipes by creating an account and customize them to fit your preferences.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
The recipes tab says it has like 66 recipes but I can't figure out how to look at them. No matter what I click on it takes me to the same start page. I tried to do a search for something and it didn't let me do that either.
On the other hand I have found a ton of useful recipes here but I just wanted to know what was up with that tab?

I wish I could help, Rae, but when I click on the recipes, I get recipes. I'm not techie enought to diagnose your problem.

I have always had the same problem...
However, if you look under the files section or do a search, you will usually get some good results!

At the top of the page (The first maroon bar) it has a button that says "View all Recipes" Just click there!

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the recipes tab on our website. It sounds like there may be a technical issue with the tab. Have you tried clearing your browser's cache and cookies? Sometimes that can help resolve issues with website navigation. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance. In the meantime, I'm glad to hear that you've found some useful recipes on our site. Happy cooking!

What types of recipes can I find on the Recipes Tab?

On the Recipes Tab, you can find a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. We also have options for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-carb recipes.

How can I search for a specific recipe on the Recipes Tab?

You can search for a specific recipe on the Recipes Tab by using the search bar at the top of the page. You can enter keywords, ingredients, or even the name of a specific recipe to find what you're looking for.

Are the recipes on the Recipes Tab submitted by Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, the majority of the recipes on the Recipes Tab are submitted by Pampered Chef consultants who have tried and tested the recipes themselves. We also have a team of recipe developers who create and test new recipes for our customers.

Can I save my favorite recipes on the Recipes Tab?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on the Recipes Tab by creating an account and clicking the "Save Recipe" button on the recipe page. You can also create recipe collections to easily access and organize your saved recipes.

Are the recipes on the Recipes Tab customizable?

Yes, many of the recipes on the Recipes Tab can be customized to fit your personal preferences. You can adjust the serving size, swap out ingredients, and even add your own twist to the recipe. We encourage you to make the recipes your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vonfirmath
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kenzie09
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
bridedream
Replies