• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Am I Seeing an Invalid Password Error on CC?

In summary, CC (Consultant's Corner) is accessible at any time by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant's Corner" link. To log onto CC, you will need to enter your consultant ID and password, and if you do not have a password, you can request one through the "Forgot Your Password?" link. CC is a tool for Pampered Chef consultants to access training materials, place orders, track sales and commissions, and manage their business. It is only available to consultants, but interested individuals can reach out to their local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information. CC is also available on mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app, which can be downloaded from the App Store
dannyzmom
Gold Member
It keeps telling me I have an invalid password or consultant number???:(

I was able to log in just now.

did you get on yet?? I did.
it does say in red though "you have been logged onto another site for a extended period of time" which is something new ???:confused:

got on ok....remember they did say it was going to be down on the 20th. for maintenance

I am on now...weird...

Mine has been doing the "you have been logged onto another site for a extended period of time" all this week. That is weird.

That red message is new this week. In the past, if you went back to CC after going to another site, you'd still be logged in (as long as you hadn't closed your browser). HO evidently implemented a system that looks at the last time you were active on the site, as a security measure. It may be a little annoying, but it's there to keep people from accessing things (like product adjustments and ordering samples) when you walk away from your computer.

Related to Why Am I Seeing an Invalid Password Error on CC?

1. Can I log onto CC right now?

Yes, you can log onto CC (Consultant's Corner) at any time by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant's Corner" link at the top of the page.

2. How do I log onto CC?

To log onto CC, you will need to enter your consultant ID and password on the login page. If you do not have a password, you can request one by clicking on the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page.

3. What can I do on CC?

CC is a tool designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. On CC, you can access training materials, place orders, track your sales and commissions, and manage your business.

4. Do I need to be a consultant to log onto CC?

Yes, CC is only accessible to Pampered Chef consultants. If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can reach out to your local consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. Is CC available on mobile devices?

Yes, CC is available on mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app. You can download the app from the App Store or Google Play and log onto CC using your consultant ID and password.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jsnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies